Discussion: GOP Sen. Ron Johnson Calls On Trump To Apologize To Khan Family

But he’s still your candidate and you will support the nominee. Because Hillary.

3 Likes

The same Ron Johnson who’s getting shellacked by Russ Feingold?

That one?

How self-serving can this albino be?

3 Likes

I haven’t checked… but I am willing to bet that this guys is trailing on the polls.

3 Likes

RCP has Feingold up by 9.3%

4 Likes

I went and checked… he is loosing by 10 points… pretty soon he will be endorsing Hillary & praising Obama.

3 Likes

No way. Teabaggery is all this guy has.

2 Likes

GOP Sen. Ron Johnson: “I will always work to serve our nation’s service members and veterans.”

“Unless, of course, it requires a single penny of revenue, or gets in the way of corporate tax breaks.”

6 Likes

And saying I always liked that Kenyan Muslim in the whitehouse

4 Likes

Well now Ronnie, you are half way there. Now you just have to take one more peek around the corner at your election defeat and finish your statement. Say it now, “I will not vote for Donald J. Trump.”

2 Likes

Give up, Ron. #TrumpsStinkyTaint will be on you for years unless you take back your endorsement.

3 Likes

Won’t do that he can’t afford to piss off trump supporters

2 Likes

Mr. Global Warming Not Scientifically Proven is seriously brain-addled if he thinks Trumpkin will apologize to the Khan family…or anyone else.

2 Likes

Once Johnson is tossed out of office, he should return to one of Ryan’s former jobs, i.e. driving the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile. Wiener drives wiener!

1 Like

CNN is reporting that Ben Carson is suggesting that Trump and Mr. Khan should apologize to each other. WTF??? Mr. Khan has absolutely nothing to apologize for. He was making a legitimate criticism about someone who is running for President. Trump, on the other hand, acted despicably in response to this criticism.

3 Likes

Ben Carson is a goon extraordinaire!

1 Like

Too late Rojoke. Youre career light is blinking out.

1 Like

Yup, and the same Ron Johnson who just came out with a whole rant on how Climate Change is a big hoax designed to enslave the human race under the heel of Stalinism.

No, seriously!

1 Like

Too little, too late Johnson. Have you thought much about your life after politics? Like starting in January?

1 Like

I’ve spoken to a number of Gold Star moms and dads, and they just deserve our utmost respect.

That’s what took him so long to call Trump out. He was having trouble trying to find the families of the dead.

1 Like