Discussion: GOP Sen. Expertly Trolls Donald Trump For Having Small Hands

Discussion for article #245312

4 Likes

Small hands, small … well, you know.

17 Likes

And if one set of appendages is short, well…draw your own conclusions.

2 Likes

now we need to get the size of his feet to get the real measure of the angle of his dangle…

9 Likes

Normally I would denounce such childish taunts. In the case of Drumpf, however, anything that sets him off is all right with me. When Drumpf eventually has a televised mental breakdown, it’s going to be a doozy.

38 Likes

Smaller than Dooneese’s hands!

AntiSachetDeThe: Normally I would denounce such childish taunts. In the case of Drumpf, however, anything that sets him off is all right with me. When Drumpf eventually has a televised mental breakdown, it’s going to be a doozy.

well, one who lives by childish taunts shall… when he has that televised mental breakdown, i’m sure he will charge for it.

4 Likes

To be fair, as a small handed American, I disagree. Unlike Donald, however, I am proud of my small hands. They just make everything else seem larger…

9 Likes

Yes, a televised breakdown would be perfect! Ranting and raving like the lunatic he is.
I do hope everyone, the press, his opponents and more really jump on this short fingered vulgarian deal. One can be sure the Trumpet will not take this well and will lash out in all directions. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

This is silly and childish.

1 Like

And that’s not all…

13 Likes

Flyover Hair complaining about a Flyover State?

9 Likes

21 Likes

Donald’s tiny fingers can only pick half of each nostril…

1 Like

Total and complete, mind-numbing drivel, noised abroad by a group of people competing to be the chief cretin. Now for something completely different and much more edifying. How plesiosaurs swim:

12 Likes

Donald’s only acid trip…
http://mcphee.com/shop/media/catalog/product/1/2/12513-fingerhands-loop.gif

9 Likes

As the conservative universe has proven, small hands (or whatever) really doesn’t matter as long as you are a member of the second amendment cult.

Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

9 Likes

These people are running for President of the most powerful country in the history of the world? I hate to say it, but I almost feel like we deserve our hegemony on the world stage to end at this point.

6 Likes

You would think a billionaire could afford surgery to have this condition fixed. When Americans are picking someone to have a finger on the button, you would think they are looking for someone with normal hands. When he drops the ball on foreign policy, is he going to blame his short digits?

This is all nonsense, but to the extent it bothers Trump, it shows just how crazy he is.

8 Likes