Discussion: GOP Sen: Delegates ‘Silenced’ By Rules Committee, Forced To Support Trump

“Lee said he wasn’t abandoning hope, however.”

The rest of us have.

5 Likes

Maybe they can get enough delegates to stay away so there’s not a quorum. Maybe all the delegates who stay away can start a different party. Or maybe they can recognize the will of the people they’ve climbed into bed with.

6 Likes

Perhaps they need to post on the entrances to the city of Cleveland “Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here”.

10 Likes

Cleveland Trumpalooza:

"Cleveland welcomes the Republican Party: Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Captive delegates! rotflmao____“You vil’ support Hair Furor…und you vil’ like it! Or you vil’ be shot!”

5 Likes

Delegates ‘Silenced’

FOX: Obama’s America now has become full communist. Freedom of speech is no longer constitutional. We must support Trump to bring it all back.

2 Likes

nope

GOP Sen: Delegates ‘Silenced’ By Rules Committee, Forced To Support Trump

I was so sure that it was Sasser…

Of all the people blathering about having a conscience…

It’s the location of the other North American Hellmouth. It’s kinda redundant.

2 Likes

Weeell, not so sure about that analogy. Unless you mean, “aborting” the GOPers slim chances of a victory in the race for POTUS.

2 Likes

5 Likes

It’s not like Mike Lee never attempted to shut anything down.

6 Likes

So I guess Senator Lee will be the first to walk the plank.

Gotta love how OUTRAGED they are by being outTRUMPED when they have been trying to do it to t he country for years…

1 Like

RightWingNutBag = Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi
RightWingXtianNutbag = abortion, abortion, abortion

In case anyone missed it, Unruh’s reasoning for all this is that only 3.5 million Republicans actually voted for Trump. Who Knew? The other 11 million came from independents and liberals crossing over. Yes, she is that nuts.

1 Like

“Triumph des Willens”

Too late, Mikey. You backed the wrong fascist and now the Great Orange One won’t even mark your grave.

I am hopeful that Hillary Clinton will be elected overwhelmingly in November.

4 Likes

Why don’t all of the anti-Trump delegates just walk off the floor? Surely they can’t be forced to vote for him–just that they can’t vote for one of the other losers. (Yes, I am aware that there are alternates to take their places–at least for some of them–but they would make a statement.)