Discussion: GOP Rep. Refuses To Read Mueller Report, Suggests There Was An 'Agenda'

1 Like

“I have a concern when you put the entire power of the United States Justice Department behind anything, you can achieve an agenda,”

You mean Barr?

46 Likes

And besides, I’m a Republican. Ignorance is bliss.

31 Likes

Another "Ignorant and Proud of It’ confederate.

30 Likes

His statement makes no sense. An agenda is a list of items that are discussed toward a goal. The goal should be law enforcement at the DOJ. So the what he is saying is there never should be anything discussed at the DOJ?

13 Likes

Sounds about right…and, if asked about Barr setting up an agenda that would help Republicans I’m sure he’d be all for it, it’s only Democratic agendas that he worries about.

Likely democratic agendas as well, too much democracy isn’t a good thing for Republicans…

18 Likes

Upholding our democracy and the rule of law is such an annoying agenda.

16 Likes
33 Likes

Another GOP lawmaker with his head buried in the sand.

Putz!

4 Likes

Landlocked builder of ships; eartbound builder of planes.

I bet you’re one of those christians who gets up and leaves rather than answer any simple questions about your deities, too. You and your gods are so fucking fragile.

15 Likes

14 Likes

So is this low confidence, low IQ person afraid that he might be goaded into the “agenda”?

11 Likes

Actually, its really starting to appear that any democracy isn’t a good thing for Rethuglicans.

11 Likes

If it ain’t in the Bible, it ain’t worth readin’. White Jesus hates broad mindedness.

9 Likes

Gee, if only they could keep their mouths shut.

5 Likes

"Haven’t read the Constitution or the Bible, either. But I shall expound on those whenever convenient. ETA: and how they inter-relate.

“I have, however, read and memorized the menus at Cracker Barrel and Chick Fil A.”

19 Likes

“Rep. Rob Woodall (R-GA) said on Sunday night that he refuses to read special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on his Russia probe.”

Shorter Woodall (fingers in ears): “Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala…”

31 Likes

In modern conservo-speak, having an “agenda” is by itself a sign of wrongdoing. It’s a political movement that has really lapped up anti-intellectualism, and now is suffering badly because all the smart rocks left.

In the reality-based world, Mueller’s “agenda” was to investigate and prosecute crimes.

14 Likes

the definition of willful ignorance

10 Likes

Shorter Nincompoop from GA: I cant read. I know my 2nd Amendment rights.

7 Likes