Discussion: GOP Rep.: Obama 'The Most Racially Divisive President' Since Civil War

Exactly. And all of those old-school Democrats became today’s Republican party.

Just like up in the Northeast, where all of the old Republicans became Democrats.

Same ideals, different party moniker.

oh, they do. translated into English, what he’s saying is that, because Pres. Obama is black, it has caused many, many republicans to go off the deep end, and let their racist freak flag fly loud and in public. clearly, that was by design, and Pres. Obama took advantage of the GOP’s proclivity towards racism, that they just can’t help themselves.

“Democratic party’s campaign strategy to divide Americans based on skin pigmentation”

Two words, “Southern Strategy”.

It is not Obama - it is you !

3 Likes

Oh, Alabama! One of our most racial states. The Rep is so deeply ensconced in his racial views that he doesn’t recognize his prejudices. What, for example, has he done to limit the state’s attempts to keep the mostly black counties from getting proper ID and registering to vote? No doubt he’ll say that’s a state issue. You’re from the state Mr. Brooks. Please hide that smile.

My thoughts exactly

…And without one iota even of remorse!

Being black and far more intelligent and respo9nsible than a white supremacist is far too divisive to Republicans. They just can’t let their sins of slavery and their defeat in the Civil War go.

Those that live in the past become the past.

1 Like

It seems he likes some sorts or racial divisiveness.
The only point of view where I could see putting Obama ahead of Wilson would be one looking thru a white sheet.

So says racists.

1 Like

Could it be that Mo Brooks sees nothing but BLACKNESS when he sees President Obama?

Well, if that is the case, then I want Mo Brooks to know that I think he is among the most racist and hateful GoP representative since the Civil War!

“The whole south was Democrat at the time…”

Well if Castor_Troy wasn’t being so condescending he might have realized from the way YvonneofNC wrote her comments that she knew Democrats and Republicans switched sides in the 1960s. LOL!

1 Like

What more can one expect from a seditious Confederate traitor who no doubt thinks the Civil War wasn’t fought over slavery?

the irony is just too obvious…a representative from Alabama…the poster child state for overt racial tension and a long standing tradition of hatred schooling a black president on how to deport himself on racial matters,The people should educate themselves and elect reps that will better reflect thier morals and values…oh wait…

. . .a white, male, republican from alabama says what?

Mo is a straight up fool.

Shut down the thread. Any other comments are superfluous. You have won the day, sir. I salute you.

If I was a southern white Tepublican and Republican who has closet full of Johnny reb’s I’d probably be spewing the same BS.

While I am disappointed with how weak Obama has been, he certainly hasn’t over stepped on our nation’s widespread white nationalism cancer that is spreading because of the republicans.

It is amazing how the descendants of slave holders and those who opposed the civil rights movement are now trying to pretend that they are the “true” anti-racists. And they do it with a straight face.

This quote is literally “Onion-ready.”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available