Discussion: GOP Rep. Interrupts Dem Gun Control Sit-In With Cries Of ‘Radical Islam!’ (VIDEO)

yes they were attempting the very weakest legislation possible to take away the right of terrorists to buy guns. Gives me the vapors too Louie, but probably for different reasons.

He is an excellent example of what “radical religion” can do!

And it’s NOT islam that I am referring too.

GOP Nut-job Interrupts… FIFY

It boggles the mind that this idiot can even dress himself. “Representative?” /facepalm/

No fly, no gun, wins that debate.

1 Like

That’s just Goofy Goober Gohmert being Goofy Goober Gohmert! Somebody has to tell him the no fly list is because of radical Islam!

Because radical Islam’s dollars are the same as other dollars and the NRA’s cash-flow is only programmed to the ‘No Action on Gun Control Ever No Matter What’ mode. God forbid gun manufacturers lose a customer!

“Radical Islam killed these people!"

No, Congressman. These people died from gunshot wounds.

no woman no cry

Little loonie Louie!

They really are just overgrown children, aren’t they?

Petulant, entitled white brats.

You give him far too much credit, he ain’t that bright, maybe three years? Better still the length of the term, but he still may not learn.

I knew it was our boy Louie before I even read the article or saw the pic. btw, where are Hughie & Dewey? they usually keep dumbfuck brother Louie in line, or at least drag him off, before he gets eaten by something.

Next up on GohmmyDick’s agenda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/convicted-robber-throws-feces-judge-220300131.html?nhp=1

I was going to try and say something pithy, but since it’s Louie I won’t bother. Nobody but Fox & Friends cares what he thinks.

Apparently, Omar Mateen’s last act of self sacrifice for the GOP after gunning down gays and/or latinos was to shout non-sequiturs about ISIS at the 911 operator.

Gohmert said the Democratic reps “weren’t standing up for rights, they were taking away rights.”

Um, where do you stand on gay rights, again, Loopy Louie?

Goobers gotta Gohmert.

Barry Loudermilk from Georgia takes a prize in lunacy. He’s an anti-Vaxxer who sits on the science committee.

There are just no words to adequately describe Gohmert. No, there is one: cretin. I can probably think of more.

I see that the republican party got the NRA talking points memo.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available