Discussion: GOP Rep. Faced Raucous Town Hall In Texas After Obamacare Repeal Failed

No kidding. And all those heavy rail right-of-ways that could have been used to connect east-to-west and north-to-south.

2 Likes

Not unlike Trump’s recent “Charlotte” rally (in Concord which is farm country and NASCAR heaven.)

Interesting. They want ObamaCare repealed, but want to keep funding for the State Department, National Institutes for Health, the National Endowment for the Arts and PBS. Who are these folks? They sound like part repub and part Dem.

Truthfully I don’t think they have one clue who they think they are.

The Freedom Caucus in particular. They are whoever Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the hate screamers tell them they are.

That’s what is wrong with our voters - radio hate screamers have convinced the dumbasses that they are victims of liberal perfidy.

7 Likes

Which is why in wave elections gerrymandering is a very dangerous strategy.

4 Likes

Lucky you. I’m stuck with Poe.

And on the gerrymandering here, for my zip code there are two possible Congresscritters: Poe or Sheila Jackson Lee.

@valgalky23

1 Like

TRUMP RUSSIA INVESTIGATION…

2 Likes

They’re still not listening. More heat!

In fairness, this is the conservative solution for everything. The only way to fix government is to burn it down and replace it with fewer freedoms.

3 Likes

…he was still committed to repealing and replacing Obamacare.

the beat goes on. I figured they’d do nothing and try to blame it on anyone but themselves. They can’t do anything because if they repeal it so many of their voters will be hurt by it and the only way to improve it is to make it even more government run and funded. Sadly Krugman points out how little it cost, percent of the budget wise, and how little extra it would take to really fix it, but they can’t do the latter because it shows everything the preach to be a lie.

Not only that, what will they use to rally their loony base without Obamacare?

They’ve just about worn out abortion.

1 Like

Gee, Sen. Dan Sullivan from Alaska maybe?

Well, I use “rural” in the sense they were in mostly small towns in rural areas far distant from cities with larger populations, or as we metropolitans think of it, it wasn’t in IC, CR or DSM so it’s out in the middle of nowhere.

2 Likes

The attendees had to have proof that they were from his district…and it was righteous indignants who were there… except for a few Trump delusionals.

Have to admit that dems have done quite a bit of gerry-rigging in blue MD

I understand. In Houston, his location was “outside the loop.” A place where we joke we have to have immunizations and passports to go. :wink:

1 Like

If you need an emetic, their comment sections are ideal.

1 Like

How you like the tea party tactics now, you scum-sucking fat-ass gallus-wearing jackass?

3 Likes

:joy:

excellent!

What, my member of Congress? Michigan 11th, David Trott.

Hit em again …Hit em again …HARDER HARDER !!!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available