Discussion: GOP Rep. Defends Trump For Blaming 'Both Sides' In Charlottesville

Damn it! We’ve been bused!

2 Likes

How did the Nazis get to Charlottesville?

Shiny new pickup trucks, equipped for rolling coal of course.

2 Likes

The formula holds: R + NY = Asshole. Sad.

1 Like

Zeldin is a ZERO!

We’re going to see a lot of this. It’s the Southern Captivity of the GOP.

1 Like

That part of LI also has a bunch of NYC cops and firefighters, on duty and retired. Lots and lots of concentrated racists.

1 Like

This guy needs to be voted out of office. Plain and simple. He is essentially giving credibility to the alt right white supremacists who United State soldiers fought against in the Civil War and world war II.

1 Like

Fucker needs to be removed from office.

3 Likes

Republicans need to be removed from office. They are all racists.

1 Like

There will be more on this train as the days go by. False equivalencies. The great Republican game.

2 Likes

It’s interesting that so many of the Nazis identified from the photos come from places far from Virginia. I’ve heard that there’s a subculture of traveling freaks who attend these kind of gatherings, like ultra-rightist Deadheads.

2 Likes

He represents (white) Long Island. This should surprise no one who’s ever been there.

2 Likes

Pink hatted, DC marchin snowflake here. Had to fly in myself, but I saw plenty of those damn buses full of pink hatted demon witches. :hugs:

5 Likes

I tell you for all the shit we southerners get for being racist, there are a lot in the north, many whom I’m come into contact with in NC when they come down here to get away from the cold and unions. And they bitch and moan as bad if not worse than racist southerners. What was really amazing about the shit in VA was how far a lot of those folks had traveled. I meant the guy that ran folks over was from OH and several of the tiki torch guys were from CA. Pretty fucking odd to me.

Thank you for filling this in. I suspected it was a case of “consider the source” and your post confirms it.

2 Likes

And I just thought about it again listening to Jimmy Kimmels clip from last night. Where did the echo chamber effect come from in part of the press conference? That was strangely appropriate!

1 Like

If the group of spineless eunuchs commonly known as the Democratic Party would start paying attention then they would be out there every day pinning Charlottesville, Nazis & the KKK on the Republican Party. Every day they should be sent a memo reminding them to hang this crazy right wing extremism exactly where it belongs, on the Republican Party. The media will not do it for them and by maintaining silence the Dems will allow bothsidesism to flourish. The GOP owns this, David Duke is a Republican, one guy from my hometown was arrested in Charlottesviile, he’s a Republican and the head of the college Republicans from Washington State University was a leader at the march. Blogs have posted that nearly all the identified right wingers at Charlottesville were registered Republicans. The blame needs to go exactly where it belongs and people need to be told again and again. Its the Republican Party!

1 Like

So now people who oppose Nazis are the moral equivalent of Nazis. We need to alert George Patton and Ike.

3 Likes

Zeldin, it turns out, has been hanging around with very, very, very bad Hombres:

I blame Zeldin’s parents.
And that beautiful, beautiful chocolate cake.

6 Likes

Maybe they could use some help.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available