Discussion: Giuliani Whines That Media Conspiring To Damage Trump And Favor Clinton

He said that news coverage of the election is “absurd,” complaining that Trump “makes a joke and its turned into some serious comment.”

Ironic, since I would say that the media turned Trump from a joke into a serious candidate…

16 Likes

You call that crooked. You call that cheating,

This coming from someone who cheated on his spouse. That’s rich!

6 Likes

well we’ve got the whine and the cracker … where’s the cheese?

Seriously, Rudy, Seriously?

6 Likes

My how wikileaks has fallen.

4 Likes

He just figured that out?

2 Likes

“… Trump "makes a joke and its turned into some serious comment.”

G must have been looking in a mirror when he said that.

3 Likes

Since Rudy wasn’t in NYC on 9/11, I don’t believe a fucking word he says.

5 Likes

7 Likes

If they are doing their job, they should be pointing out that he is a dangerous psychopath. That isn’t conspiring, that is just reporting what is going on.

4 Likes

I think Christie is hunkered down in his bunker waiting for the Bridgegate charges to get filed.

3 Likes

But the media coverage is free.

3 Likes

Yeah, rape and harassment are always such a big fucking joke with you Republicans, Rudeness. Don’t just delete your Twitter account. Delete your fucking existence.

3 Likes

One of these days, Giuliani is going to get so worked up that his false teeth fall out during a TV interview!

1 Like

False! I have a photo of him standing right next to Hillary Clinton!

:wink:

4 Likes

Sorry you aren’t getting the bang you wanted from your Putin buck, Rudy.

Also too, where you see “unsubstantiated allegations” the rest of us see independent confirmation of things Trump has been saying about himself for decades.

7 Likes

Don’t be so down, Rudy. When it’s all over and everything has turned to absolute shit, you’ll still have Bernie Kerik’s masculine shoulder to cry on.
Oh, and fuck you.

7 Likes

You mean a sex scandal sells better than a convoluted hacked email about a death penalty question?

Foul! Rigged! No fair!

5 Likes

That’s Photoshopped! Alex Jones told me that Rush Limbaugh has it on good authority because Roger Stone heard it from Julian Assange!

3 Likes

you’ll still have Bernie Kerik’s masculine shoulder to cry on.

I’ve often wondered what Rudy is doing with his right hand in this photo. Whatever it is, Bernie seems to be enjoying it.

4 Likes