Discussion: Giuliani Walks Back Remarks On Trump-Cohen Moscow Project Talks

Geebus!! The gift that keeps on giving! “No tapes! No tapes! You’re the tape!”

And some NY’ers thought he’d make a good mayor? Well maybe he wasn’t quite as senile then.

When you step forward and then walk back over and over like Rudy, It’s called the Cha Cha. His Conga line has no one behind him.

1 Like

Rudy, I am increasingly convinced, is playing a long game. He’s trying to get Trump to throw someone under the bus to take the fall for the #trumprussia scandal. Manafort is one of them, but there are a few more needed. He wants to ‘build a wall’ around impeachment by harassing the SCO, riling up the base and keeping GOPers in Congress in line as impeachment protection. Ultimately, he wants to buy Trump enough time to recover from the Mueller probe to contest in the 2020 election.

4 Likes

Clips of him played all day yesterday on TV. The man is a buffoon, a comic factotum who serves his master Don Trumpo. We just groaned a lot.

1 Like

4 Likes

I think Rudy likes the limelight and he’ll do anything to stay on stage.

2 Likes

In the end they’ll at least name a beverage after him. Similar to a moscow mule, but served in a cheap dixie cup and called Moscow’s Bitch.

— Heather Nowak (@Hrxnowak) January 16, 2019
1 Like

Hey, I AmJur’ed that class!

ETA: – oh look another quote:

I’m a criminal lawyer.

Truth!

“I go back so far, I’m ahead of myself.” — Paul McCartney

1 Like

At what point do Rudy’s obvious lies become treated as the flat out attempts at obstruction that they are?

I suppose if he let the lies linger for days or weeks a case could be made they steer investigators astray or confuse their efforts. However, since he is almost correcting himself in the same breath these days whatever “obstruction” someone might allege is a weakened accusation.

“What, you were obstructed for about ten minutes. Get over it.”

“It’s not obstruction, if we all can see it’s a lie”

1 Like
  • just gotta figure out which part is the lie! -

• of course all of Rudy’s nonsense would realistically NOT qualify a true legal /prosecutable obstruction … but maybe the world should make a special set of rules for Rudy - put him on a “performance improvement plan” and then sort of like a "sports challenge - limit " restrict him to two “running off at the mouth” walk backs per month - anything beyond that and the statements stand as called (originally spewed by crazy Rudy)

Overall - it is time that the general media treat Rudy as the unreliable crackpot village idiot - with credibility on the level of Orly Taitz

1 Like

Ah, Orly !

Jeez, is that a diamond encrusted pinkie ring? Is he engaged or something?

1 Like

… engaged in deception…

1 Like

Yikes. That is just great. Whatever gawd-awful crap I do, it probably won’t matter because I will be dead.

I understand that they are also trying to assert that Trump was covered by “executive privilege” immediately upon election. Good luck with that flimsy theory; he did not become President until his inauguration. Just more lies.

1 Like

I like mountebank as well.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available