Discussion: Giuliani: Trump Asked Lawyers For Opinions On Pardoning Manafort, Before Verdict

2 Likes

“[Trump] feels Manafort has been mistreated." No rich, white Republican should be charged with, much less convicted by a jury of his peers of, bank and tax fraud when all he was trying to do was increase and protect his wealth.

27 Likes

Rudy I told you to shut the fuck up, please shut the fuck up!

6 Likes

So, Sarah, you’ve been lying to us again. Didn’t your brother murder a dog?

Have you no shame? No dignity? Where is the code of the Huckabee’s?

43 Likes

Flashback

From Jan. 30, 2018:

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump is telling friends and aides in private that things are going great — for him.

Some reasons: He’s decided that a key witness in the Russia probe, Paul Manafort, isn’t going to “flip” and sell him out, friends and aides say.
[source: https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2018-state-of-the-union-address/state-donald-trump-he-thinks-it-couldn-t-be-better-n842501]

Now, Spareus Sandbags says “He did nothing wrong. There are no charges against him.”

We’ll see.

In somewhat related news … A forensic graphic artist, who specializes in “aging” photos of missing children, spent a moment recently to show us how the Turmeric Tyrant will look after his first month in prison.

“Without access to tanning beds, spray tan or hair spray, and without his moisturizers and make-up or the ability to spend an hour a day doing his 'do, he would simply revert to his ‘natural’ look,” the professional Photoshopper said.

19 Likes

Man I bet Melanina can’t get to Africa fast enough and won’t be coming back anytime soon or to DC ever!

7 Likes

King Kong ask, “Why not?”
The rat is trapped in its cage.
The ape sets it free.

8 Likes

Clearly, Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels aren’t the only women Trump paid to lie about him.

25 Likes

At the rate he’s going, Ghouliani had better start hoping for a pardon for himself.

13 Likes

Nah. Innocent by reason of inanity.

11 Likes

A lot of people are saying Melanoma is considered a first-rate military strategist by White(s Only) House aides and that her trip to Africa is actually a reconnaissance mission in preparation for the invasion of South Africa.

Pentagon insiders have speculated that the Frost First Lady, along with Jared “Full Metal Jackass” Kushner, will likely personally lead the liberation forces, in what has been dubbed Operation Mzungu, and return all arable farmland to deserving white oligarchs.

7 Likes

You know it’s bad when folks from Africa are calling the US a shithead country.

22 Likes

…from Russia.

4 Likes

More lunacy from Ghoulie…

Me? I’m already severely revolted by Dotard and Company.

15 Likes

with love?

5 Likes

with compost.

4 Likes

21 Likes

The he excused himself and kissed the sky while under the influence of drugs.

5 Likes

19 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The independent counsel, Robert Mueller, told reporters that, prior to news reports on Thursday, he had “almost forgotten” to investigate the former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani.

“Like most Americans, I had totally forgotten about Rudy Giuliani’s existence,” he said. “But then when he popped up on the news I was, like, ‘Hold on—shouldn’t we be investigating him?’ ”

Mueller was at a loss to explain why he had failed to investigate Giuliani earlier. “I have no idea how it could have slipped my mind,” he said. “His role in Trump’s campaign was as fishy as all get-out.”

He said that other members of his team were “poking fun” at him for not deciding to investigate Giuliani before Thursday. “I mean, think about it: how do you do a criminal investigation of the Trump campaign and leave Rudy out of it?” he said. “I’ve got to say, I’m pretty darn embarrassed about the whole thing.”

When asked for an estimate of when the Russia inquiry might wrap up, Mueller responded, “I honestly can’t say. I was hoping to bring it to a close in the next month or two, but now that we’re also investigating Rudy Giuliani, God only knows how long it’ll take.”

24 Likes