Discussion: Giuliani: I Am Afraid It Will Be On My Gravestone—'Rudy Giuliani: He Lied For Trump'

Not quite true. These old white males worry more about their “legacy” the older they get. Rudy is sincerely concerned because he knows his “legacy” is trashed by being in the company of Trump. It is good that Rudy sees what is coming and can suffer some in this life.

You could be on to something there. Rudy is a petty, vindictive jerk and it would not be beneath him to pull something like that. Either way he is going down as a class A asshole. He won’t save his legacy but he will help tarnish Trumps and that might be what he wants.

“I’m afraid it will be on my gravestone…”

Not soon enough.

Don’y worry, Rudy! I think people convicted of treason just get their body thrown into a dumpster.

At least, I hope so.

I think Rudy is entitled to put whatever he wants on his gravestone, but I hope the obit in the NYT leads off with: He Lied for a Living.

Meanwhile the important thing is to redirect our focus on Trump. Giuliani is a distraction, the clown act.

I regret he most likely won’t be buried close enough to where I live, for my own excrement to be on his gravestone. That’s sincerely how I feel but it wouldn’t be worth the travel expense.

Not St. Petyr, KKKomrade.
Repent before it’s too late, ignoramus.

Nope. It was for occasionally, accidentally telling the truth, dummy.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available