Discussion: Giuliani: I Am Afraid It Will Be On My Gravestone—'Rudy Giuliani: He Lied For Trump'

Hey there St Pete. I sold my nation to a foreign despotic dictator. But I did it because my cybersecurity business was a joke and I needed the money. Are we cool?

2 Likes

“As a naval officer I abhor the implication that the Royal Navy is a haven for cannibalism. It is well known that we have the problem relatively under control, and that it is the R.A.F. who now suffer the largest casualties in this area.”

3 Likes

This story prompted me to look up Alexander Butterfield, the guy who was called before Congress and revealed the existence of the White House taping system under Nixon. (He installed it!)

Mr. Butterfield is still alive and well at 92 years young.

So, to return to Rudy’s query about his gravestone: Dunno. Have to wait and see how things play out with Butterfield…and those tapes you mentioned.

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it dozen’s of times that Rudenangry Ghouliani will be the one to plunge the dagger into the loony Orange Nightmare’s back.

“Et tu Rudy.” Loony Rudenangry is laying out a trap, to serve his insatiable craving for revenge for being passed over on the USAG job that he coveted. That’s where the loony (false friend) act comes in.

Every loony thing he says, comes closer and closer to letting some hairy scary monster out of the bag and sooner or later, his loose lips will let the monster out that will sink the Orange Nightmare’s waddling hips.

Watch for it.

Out of this entirely depressing era, Rudy’s clownish admissions are a rare amusement. He loves the limelight, and always says WAY too much, then admits he just said way too much, then tries to rectify his mistakes over the next few days, compounding the error and providing even more live TV admissions of crimes, giving us all a few more laughs.

I hope his big fat ugly mouth full of rotting teeth lands him in jail.

3 Likes

Good morning OGD!!

I was taught to be honest even when it hurt me (and that can be costly). It is massively irritating to me that trump/Rudy do it as a significant part of their professions. They need to pay up for that.

1 Like

I keep picturing all of trump’s corrupt minions chained to him as he slides precipitously into the deep dark waters, all of them screaming, some protesting their innocence, some denying they ever knew him, some cursing the day they decided to throw their lot in with an utterly worthless lying con man.

Goodbye, careers!

3 Likes

I’d like to join @rascal_crone with another thousand likes. It’s depressing to see how the media chase every stupid banana peel dropped by the Republican junta and remain silent on how McConnell continues to help our country burn.

2 Likes

Always been a fan of this one:

4 Likes

Tapes??? OMFG…TAPES!!!
That was Rudy’s huge admission of late. I am sure he and trump looked thru all of Cohen’s tapes looking for a smoking gun. But then there is already way more criminality committed while in office to land trump in Levenworth. The real ounishment for him would be to forfeit all his wealth on a RICO and/or tax evasion charge.

1 Like

Yes.

Let poverty be his prison.

2 Likes

Oh my…

I hafta steal that one…

Soon?

Rudy will be fed to not so hungry stray dogs.

2 Likes

Davey Jones. Excellent points. I think you nailed it. I, too, read the BuzzFeed article and thought that their information was coming from Mueller’s office. So I was originally sceptical of the article because of my belief that Mueller’s team never leaks.

1 Like

“Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed,” he said as evidence that the Moscow conversations were not happening.

When pressed by his interviewer, he immediately backtracked.

“I shouldn’t have said tapes,” he said, adding: “No tapes. Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.”

1 Like

All Rudy headlines are seeds for the greatest snark poetry of our time.

2 Likes

That seems really unlikely, given the security that’s already in place and the risk of recordings getting out even during a normal presidency.

On the other hand, DT’s phone has probably been a cornucopia of info.

Hear, hear. That is my fear too. Until this SCO statement I hadn’t thought that a possibility, now I do and hope Buzzfeeds stories make sure the big fish don’t get off.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available