Discussion: Giuliani Corrects Comments On Daniels Hush Money And Comey Firing

1 Like

There it is! Giuliani takes his head out of ass, and not a minute too soon…

22 Likes

Sycophanticmegalomaniac says what?

14 Likes

Yeah, well, the goddamned horses would like to point out the barn door was in fact left open, and they’re out running around in various pastures regardless what you’re saying.

49 Likes

I’m not surprised. Last night I watched the Giuliani/Hannity episode. It was obvious Giuliani was just blowing things out his ass - true or not.

12 Likes

“I, uh, didn’t say all those damning things I said, so, uh, please forget them.”

“Whew, glad I got that out of the way. K, we good now?”

13 Likes

Next question to Giuliani - Where’s Jared hiding?

18 Likes

"Corrects?"

Nice article, but where does it it give anyone any reason to believe any part of his comments is now correct?

Revises. Airbrushes. Fuzzes. Dissembles.

What he did was say something different from what he said before. That’s all we know.

All that we can be sure is correct, on the other hand, is that he is a lying buffoon.

ETA: “Cleans up” is marginally better, although it’s still too much “aisle 7” and not enough “toxic waste dump.”

ETA again: “Tries to ‘clarify’” is more like it. The additional quote marks for “clarify” give it the meta touch it needs.
Any chance you can update the jump headline too? I would do it except that I can’t keep it in TPM Article Topics.

22 Likes

Trump only hires the best people. Just ask him.

10 Likes

And this is his lead legal counsel?

I swear that you cannot make this shit up…

24 Likes

A John Cleese/Eric Idle Production.

24 Likes

Next Giuliani will be seen at the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels yelling at the Squeegee guys.
“Get out of my tunnel!”.

11 Likes

An alternative explanation is that those trial ballons set off the integrated defense system upon release and were blown out of the sky by bull-shit seeking SAMs…

23 Likes

Seriously, is there anything at all that has come out of this WH/(mal)administration that has not been walked back at least once? Anything at all?

‘Cause I sure can’t think of anything…

16 Likes

(Nelson voice) Ha ha!

6 Likes

Is he looking particularly bruised, or did they beat him about head and shoulders without leaving any visible marks?

1 Like

If your lawyer has to ‘clarify’ his/her statements, you need to get a better lawyer.

24 Likes

That’s easy!

“Trump’s inauguration crowd was very big, and definitely much bigger than Obama’s.”

15 Likes

You might want to throw in Palin, Sarah that is…

2 Likes

I wonder if I can contribute to things happening in a big way because I’m flying this afternoon - STL to MSP - only an hour flight, but a catastrophe can take place in mere moments.

4 Likes