Discussion: Giuliani Attempts To Taunt Brennan Into Suing Trump: 'You're Not A Blowhard?'

1 Like

“You’re not a blowhard?” asks 911 Blowhard and Trump’s favorite blowjob mouthpiece.

28 Likes

Well obviously Rudy is an expert on being a “blowhard.”

18 Likes

Let me off the train. This is officially too surreal.

(appreciate the congrats to Rudy for using the correct your/you’re)

12 Likes

The president* and his lawyer continue to exhibit their well known attachment to discretion and decorum.

31 Likes

These are the same clowns that had a meltdown that Obama wore a brown suit. Once. On Vacation. In Hawaii.

30 Likes

Rudy Giuliani: A noun, a verb, and crazy guy not wearing pants in public.

49 Likes

No, no, Rudley. That’s “blowharder”.

7 Likes

I am pretty sure Sessions’ is going to fire Bruce Ohr because Fox News has decided he is going to be the fall guy on the Dossier.

13 Likes

Methinks Rudy’s court skills might be a tad rusty.

Or nonexistent.

That too.

I say sue them just for the thrills of discovery and watching Rudy flail about bad court thingeys.

I’ll help crowdsource the legal bills. Cheaper than cable!

19 Likes

Brennan could get a busload of top-flight lawyers who’d do this pro bono. It would be like grizzly attack—there wouldn’t be anything left of Sekulow and Guiliani but a belt buckle and half a shoe.

60 Likes

Also note that Brennan said he was considering suing, not to get his security clearance back, but to prevent it from happening to others.

16 Likes

What a bunch of fucking babies, led by the biggest baby of all. Not a single one among them with enough maturity to change the diapers.

The shit’s getting deep in DC as Trump and company wallow in their own filth.

25 Likes

Shut up, Rudy. Really. Just shut up. You’re not helping your client or yourself.

12 Likes

Drain the diaper pail!

14 Likes

If you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a country that was run by nine year old children well, wonder no more. Here we are people. Of course, we’ll never be able to convince future generations that any of this actually happened. I mean, who will believe that we were ever this stupid?

Even many of people who are living through this now will likely convince themselves in ten or twenty years that this was all a bad dream or crazy hallucination or something. That’s why most people can’t learn anything from history. You can’t learn anything from what you refuse to remember, and no one will want to remember any of this.

14 Likes

“…a rag, a bone, and a hank of hair…”
Less the hair.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Ladies & Gentleman I introduce to you, the President of the United States, and his Attorney

24 Likes

LOL. Does Rudy think he’s trolling some teenager in an AOL Chatroom ?

14 Likes