Discussion: Giuliani Among Figures At Paris Anti-Iran Event Targeted By Alleged Bomb Plot

1 Like

Good to see Rudy is still making money off of his paid gig supporting a weird, cult-like, formerly-designated-as-terrorist organization.

20 Likes

Are “alleged bombs” even dangerous?

5 Likes

I first read that as "allergy bombs" and can assure you, they’re nothing to sneeze at…

15 Likes

Aww shucks…timing is everything…

2 Likes

Do I read this right that John Bolton is a supporter of this terrorist group?

Imagine if Susan Rice were a supporter under these circumstances.

5 Likes

Only if they purportedly blow up, I think.

3 Likes

Since Bolton and Giuliani support MeK, a terrorist outfit…can we call the two of them terrorists?? Or terrorists wannabe’s?

2 Likes

There is plenty of evidence that alleged bombs can indeed kill ya
And allergy bombs can maim ya and ruin your day.

So this is what passes as conservative bravado? Pal around with terrorists that you like and hate the terrorists you don’t like? Paris law enforcement needs to send Rudy the bill for protecting him from himself.

4 Likes

Rudy Giuliani: evil enough to give people a reason to root for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

5 Likes

What was Bill Richardson doing there? Providing bi-partisan cover?

1 Like

Wait, was Rudy the bomber, or the bombee? Hoping it was the latter…

That was my first thought. Merely collecting a check?

If true, it’s sad he had to sell his soul.

1 Like

This is the same idiocy which led us to support murderous regimes in Central America because they were “anti-Communist.” Some people never learn; we call them “conservatives.”

4 Likes

Rudley was probably pleased someone – anyone – was taking his threats seriously.

2 Likes

Yup he’s got a dwindling supply of nasty old FBI and Cop friends who think he’s a shining example of …mmm…umm…sorry I got nothing.

1 Like

We will soon have entertaining fiction from Rudy about the Paris meeting.

a "Real Bomb Plot " would be someone using an enema kit on Rudy?

Only if charged.