Discussion: Ginsburg Attends Concert In First Public Appearance Since Surgery

2 Likes

Stand by for posting from Infowars proving that this is a double sent in by desperate Democrats.

11 Likes

Hooray!!!

Good for her.

9 Likes

“Ginsburg had two previous bouts with cancer. She had colorectal cancer in 1999 and pancreatic cancer in 2009.”

“Ginsburg, a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, is an efficient killing machine with a powerful metal endoskeleton and an external layer of living tissue that makes it appear human.”

19 Likes

James Ginsburg said before the concert that his mother is walking a mile a day and meeting with her personal trainer twice a week.

More than I am doing, while a few decades younger.

Notorious!

12 Likes

Best news today. She looks glorious.

And you know, I don’t disparage the WWC or the red states. I eat food too. I don’t get my car fixed by a Chinese factory worker or a German engineer. I’ve done some manual labor myself, and I grew up around farms. But don’t think of yourselves as the Real America, gang. Old Jewish legal experts and their daughters-in-law who sing and compose music to be played in concert halls are Real America too. And we’re the ones who came running to save everyone’s America while it’s in danger. Ethnic people, minorities, people who need for America to be what it claims to be. Hope you see that some day. Meantime be polite. We got a whole army of tough old birds and they’re kicking your ass all by themselves. All he have to do is watch and laugh. Be well, Notorious!

12 Likes

It will not be the cancer that gets her. It will be the battery pack finally going into to low power mode.

4 Likes

And you should hear her rap!

2 Likes

James Woods isn’t dead yet? And can someone please help get Jacob Wohl another hobby? He sucks at this one.

8 Likes

Nah, fox will just run her obituary notice on the chyron again.

1 Like

ON the news this morning they mentioned she’s back with her trainer and walking 1 mile/day. The woman is a machine

4 Likes

Off Topic

Take the link, nice work.

4 Likes

Thank god.

3 Likes

This was a quiet fuck you to those wishing for her demise.

Sort of boring though. I read the headline and hoped it was going to have a picture of her at an NWA reunion.

Notorious.

6 Likes

I was sort of hoping Guns & Roses got back together just for her.

1 Like

The cure for cancer will be a serum fashioned from her blood.

5 Likes

O damn that would have been too awesome for words. hahahahaha

2 Likes

Geez, thanks, ID, for the next insane RW conspiracy theory: “See, Ginsburg’s been dead for YEARS! The libtards’ evil scientists STOLE that seat from a conservative HUMAN!!!” Sheesh… [Did this need a /snark tag? What a world…]

(So happy to see this story…)

3 Likes

I told you all not to worry unless we heard news otherwise, and it appears that the worst for her is over if she can go out for something like this in public. I wonder if she will show up tonight, that would steal a bit of Trump’s thunder to have her in the audience…and a middle finger to all the Republicans hoping for her demise.

And, she apparently has ten years until she has to worry about cancer again…hopefully that’s true, if she can make it through the next two years (hopefully six isn’t necessary!) she will have done as much to save the US as any of her decisions.

3 Likes

From ShowerCap back last July:

Fucking hell, what a weekend. You saw where John Lewis was suddenly hospitalized and you were all, “2018, you motherfucker! DON’T. YOU. DARE.” But then Lewis was discharged with a clean bill of health, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg said she was planning on serving for at least five more years, and then she bench-pressed a Cadillac.

1 Like