Discussion: Gingrich: Trump’s Putin Presser ‘Most Serious Mistake Of His Presidency’

Aww look, Newt crawls from under his rock and calls treason a mistake.

30 Likes

Gee, Newtie, you guys broke it, you guys buy it.

Betcha this tune doesn’t last long. Unless the string of indictments (Sunday, Mueller caught an honest-to-goodness SPY, embedded in the NRA!) continues apace and the floor keeps dropping under them with the midterms just over the horizon. But, if they run true to form, in a couple of days it’ll be rationalization, then “meh”, then “everybody does it”…

19 Likes

Has the slimy worm turned at last?

3 Likes

Because kidnapping immigrant babies and children and putting them in cages was not a mistake.

15 Likes

Fuck you, Newt. There are no mulligans for treason.

Yet for the remainder of the week, the nation will again be gaslighted, scolded for not understanding the brilliant nuance of Dump’s “performance” in Helsinki.

Hope someone throws a shoe, or maybe a brick, at SHS.

17 Likes

Two things:

1. Not the MOST serious mistake.
  2. Asking Trump to clarify statements always results in more deceit and incoherence.
8 Likes

Can’t wait for the next presser. Wonder if she’ll’ve quit by then…

6 Likes

Well, it must be bad when Newt Gingrich says, “I’m the original norm-busting opponent-demonizing rhetoric-debasing oath-violating party-wrecking pompous fake slow-witted narcissistic delusional buffoonish windbag and even I’m outraged.”

31 Likes

How can something intentional be a mistake?

4 Likes

Newt ,with his buddy Rush Limpdick,started the destruction of our country.
Newt,you own Putin’s pissant.

4 Likes

Too late Newt!

Trump is forsaking the American farmer too save Putin’s ass! Trump is committed to circumvent U.S. sanctions against Russia, because its breaking Putin’s pocket book!

The American farmer must face this reality!!!

3 Likes

Was Trump so intimated by Putin because during the private meeting, Putin showed Trump the “P-tape” on his phone? I just saw the tape of Trump looked like he was so inept that he was trying to act like Putin but he just couldn’t pull it off, and just looked like a fool.

3 Likes

“Mistake”

————

In my imaginary world, every American will sit and watch the press conference with Putin, uninterrupted and without commentators.

They will then quietly ruminate for several hours, reviewing each question and response.

They will then achieve clarity, and purpose.

Each will then don a red, or a red, white and blue t-shirt.

And I dream that all shirts are red, white and blue.

——————-

Make no mistake about it, This litmus test is the real deal.

2 Likes

Over the next few days we’ll see two categories of disapproval. Most of the GOP’er disapproval will be like Gingrich’s or Gowdy’s. It’s all a mistake and it can be fixed. Some of them will offer real criticism though, like John McCain, as will just about everyone else that’s not a GOP’er or cares more about USA than GOP. In a few days the time will be right for Mueller to open the floodgates and put this fucking Trump asshole away for good.

There’s no fixing what Trump did yesterday. He told the truth about what’s going on in his head. How do you fix that other than with a lie and it’s too late for that. And what does anyone think Newt would be saying if Obama had done this? That’s why America doesn’t work anymore.

18 Likes

That would require her to have a sense of shame and/or honor.

4 Likes

True. My bad.

3 Likes

Colbert last night highlighted Putin’s little chuckle before he answered the question on kompromat. And Donnie looked a hundred percent guilty as the question was being asked.

Starts at about 6:40

6 Likes

It was actually started by legal immigration. Rupert Murdoch. If your memory goes back to the pre Murdoch days it’s plan to see how much destruction that man has wrought in the USA. Limbaugh has always been a fringe operator. FOX was all about taking it mainstream and splitting America in half.

8 Likes

I hope Newt gets run over by a bus

2 Likes