Discussion: George Zimmerman Tells Court He's $2.5 Million In Debt

1 Like

I hope George Zimmerman has a long and completely miserable, impoverished life. I don’t normally root for revenge karma like that, but this guy.

29 Likes

19 Likes

Cry me a river.

17 Likes

I just want to know who the fools were that lent him 2.5 million!

27 Likes

You’re broke and in debt?

Good! That just made my week.

25 Likes

Sadly for him, the universe balances all accounts.

8 Likes

“The ex-neighborhood watch volunteer psychotic racist with a gun who killed a black teen murdered an innocent child in Florida Gunhumpylvania in 2012 says he’s $2.5 million in debt pissed away every cent of blood money he scammed from the rubes.”

Fixed.

61 Likes

Yes that’s much better. I’m thinking this is just a prelude to much much worse for the psychotic racist.

6 Likes

2 points.

1. Someone tell George that he will find sympathy in the dictionary somewhere between sh*t and Syphilis.

2. Karma is a b*tch MF, especially, when you take an innocent life.

I hope that George lives a looooong life of misery on this earth, and that karma visits him on a recurring and regular basis for the full extent of that long miserable life.

16 Likes

Death is too good for Zimmerman. Solitary with no toilet or furniture is what he deserves, 24 hour lighting, non-stop church music, and dog food with water, plenty nutritious for this animal.

7 Likes

Boo F_ckin’ Hoo!

3 Likes

How karmatic. You wonder about those rubes feel now who sent him money out of sympathy or most likely out of racial animus. “Darn that Zimmerman got one over on me!”

3 Likes

If I suddenly lost my job tomorrow, and could not get another one, I am wondering how long it would take me to rack up $2.5 million in debt. I am thinking that it would take me quite some time, barring an extreme medical emergency.

12 Likes

Agree. That, to me, is the real story here. What did he do, take out a loan to buy a place at Mar-a-Lago?

6 Likes

I’m not about to assume that the number is accurate. This isn’t a bankruptcy court, where there would be scrutiny of all debts and assets.

6 Likes

He steals other people’s IP, and has judgments against him.

I don’t know but doesn’t everyone/bank know who this loser is by now? And I doubt he’s had a steady good paying job these past six years, and banks have made it difficult to borrow money, especially real estate. Do you think GZ had 800 FICO scores?

ETA: breaks my heart when I’m reminded of that day, seeing a photo of that poor kid. The ugliness of it all.

3 Likes

Probably not from hookers and blow, they don’t generally extend that much credit.

3 Likes

Want out of debt? Maybe somebody can set up a GoFundMe with the prize being beating the everloving shit out of this clown.

4 Likes