Discussion: From Rolled Eyes To Blank Stares: Dem Responses To SOTU Were Priceless

1 Like

My favorite Nancy Pelosi reaction. I believe that’s the “You know I’m going to go back to owning you like the dog you are tomorrow, sparky” clap.

60 Likes

I took about a million screenshots of faces too, they were so compelling. AOC: Not having it at all except to dance in celebration over the new House. Nancy: 90% looking disgusted, 10% defensive, protective hands against the egregious BS! Schumer: Amused in a strategic way. Kushner: Fatuous! Pence: Penceface! Pramila Jayapal: No, just NO!

17 Likes

Someone should tell Mike Pence there’s only one God, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have orange hair.

23 Likes

Fatso Fuckwitted Fatass did nothing. But that’s unsurprising, since he’s incapable of anything.

3 Likes

Some wag captioned this, “Nancy Pelosi invents the F-you clap!”

44 Likes

Nancy Pelosi IS Mommy Shark!

19 Likes

Did anyone shout out “You lie!”?

If ever there was a President that has earned that reaction…

31 Likes

I use an iPad and for some reason, I cannot view videos locked into Twitter. What’s up with that? And why can’t people post a video without ocking it into Twitter?

And yes, I have a Twitter account. I never use it because it almost always crashes my iPad.

Ilhan Omar seems to refer to Trump as “Individual 1” in all her tweets.

I could get used to this.

16 Likes

Its a shame they didnt laugh at him - like at the UN .

6 Likes

This could spread. C’mon, Dem Reps and Senators, you got a social media lesson the other week. Were y’all paying attention?

4 Likes

This is all fun and games, meanwhile the damage that this President and the Republicans are doing to the planet is incalculable.

The House Democrats should start impeachment hearings. Now. They should get his tax returns. Now. They had 2 years to prepare for this. The time to start is now.

8 Likes
35 Likes

When I read them I see Individual 1 but my brain inserts motherfucker instead.

13 Likes

The gif is even better.

8 Likes

I might have sat there reading a comic book to show what I thought of his speech

1 Like

We were watching NBC. I immediately started to laugh when those white-clad Democratic women stood up and celebrated all the jobs that THEY just took - from Republican men.

Couldn’t believe that Jeff Glor obviously missed that they were mocking Trump. Both two women with him had to make the point.

13 Likes

And Pence is looking for the place to put the stilleto…

1 Like

I sympathize but… a failed impeachment accomplishes nothing and could make the Democrats look weak. Our best efforts are to contain him for two years then take the senate and the presidency in an election. Best thing now is to start investigations that will expose not just him but several of the kingmakers in the GOP. Show the world how deep the rot goes and we can have a chance to clean house in 2020. Maybe we might even become wiser as a nation if we can expose to the Trump supporters in a way even the right wing propaganda sites can’t obscure, just how badly they have been played.

16 Likes