hence the term ‘massholes’

1 Like

you can rent this tree house in italy - those are lavender fields behind it

4 Likes

that would only be if you loudly demanded ketchup to put on them

or yellowstone, if that makes you happy

No, I haven’t, should I?

1 Like

Congrats to France for grabbing on to a widely known issue here in the US… Trump completely lacks common decency and,FYI… he is not very smart either…

1 Like

There’s something to be said for winter travel to Europe. Went at that time to several countries because it was when I could go. The bonus in Paris was no lines for museums. I remember standing in front of Mona Lisa totally by myself came back a few hours later and it was mobbed.
Think some of my favorite museums were in Greece, went to ones at the archeological sites and was blown away by artifacts from 5000 years. None of those were ever crowded which was such a bonus.

2 Likes

anyone who lived in ballroom dancing world will appreciate it.
wonderful funny australian film by baz lurhman
Strictly Ballroom

check it out and get back to me

1 Like

As soon as I get cable & wireless back on from ice that coated everything here last night. :unamused:

2 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

our library has a DVD collection too, you might try yours

Don’t know if you like tango, but there was a movie that I watched quite a few times that was true and how an English woman hooked up with a tango expert and learned to tango. They were incredible together. I need to remember the name so I can find it again.

Just found it, the Tango Lesson by film maker Sally Potter. You can watch previews online. Think I’ll have to get it. Some tango styles are a little over the top for me, but I loved this one.

Ask the British about that …

1 Like

do tell

It’s an old story.

now I get it - i’ve been on the road for 4 days - tired

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available