Discussion: Fox's Dana Perino Dares TV Weathermen To Ask Obama About Benghazi (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #222431

Another member of the (blonde) hair club for men.

10 Likes

When Benghazi is all you got. You have to go with it.

22 Likes

they should ask about the cuban missile crisis too dana.

17 Likes

I dare that weatherman to ask Perino about all the embassy and consulate attacks during her bosses rain of terror!

28 Likes

I dare them to ask why, if the Republicans are so concerned about the welfare of foreign service officers, have they cut the budget that protects these officer for four years running.

24 Likes

Funny that Ms. P insults Montana by blithely assuming that a member of a classic moocher state should be a rightwing Republican type in love with the Benghazi story.

1 Like

More like when O-care starts to actually work what else can we complain about?

3 Likes

Do FOX news people get a bonus every time they mention Benghazi? It seems they must.

9 Likes

Faux News will keep yelling #Benghazi while the world burns around them.

1 Like

hope Donna didn’t watch Jon Stewart last night should would have shit in her pants.

5 Likes

“I dare you.”

NO, I DOUBLE-DOG dare you!
Fox News: The only 24 hour news channel for 8 year olds.

7 Likes

Oh for phucks sake. Nobody but Faux and the GOPERS care one bit about Benghazi, Even my Aunt who lived in Libya for years when my uncle was stationed there many moons ago, and who by the way, voted for Romney, is satisfied there was no coverup.

7 Likes

CNN has the plane. Fox has Benghazi. What is MSNBC going to fix on?

What we are seeing is the weakness of cable news in non-presidential election years. They just don’t have enough to talk about to keep the airways full 24/7. In MSNBC’s case they fill the empty air with prison videos. Hell, prison videos are better than breathless but meaningless coverage of Benghazi and much better than reporting every piece of unidentified piece of drifting wood as breaking news.

If you look in a mirror while holding a candle and say “Benghazi” three times, Roger Ailes appears.

13 Likes

They won’t cover Presidential press conferences unless they ask about Benghazi?
I didn’t think I would ever see an entire national “news” network hold it’s breath because it wasn’t getting it’s way …
Their little bubble is getting smaller and weirder as it collapses in on itself like a black hole of ignorant paranoid hatred.
I’m gonna need more popcorn.

10 Likes

Dana perfected her skill at lying while working for BUSH.

6 Likes

I see she still hasn’t put on her big girl panties. What a child.

2 Likes

i would like to see perino ask bush /cheney,rice,rumsfeld et al about why the lies about the wmd in iraq.

5 Likes

Truly…WTF is WRONG with these people?

2 Likes