Discussion: Fox's Chris Wallace: 'A Chill Descended' As Trumps Joined Ex-Presidents

Isn’t it ironic that this photo actually does present all the former presidents. Donald is living on borrowed Mueller time.

2 Likes

I still think she would have done better across the country if she’d turned around and walked towards him while responding to whatever question and people would have seen him backing up to escape the confrontation.

5 Likes

Seems I remember the rat wing going nuts when a Marine held an open umbrella over President Obama’s head. “He’s sissifying the military and it’s against the rooollzz and it’s all his fault!”

Now Dump has the Marines acting as his coat check boys.

9 Likes

IOKIYAR

6 Likes

OT - Just a question…Did anyone get US mail today by our USPS? Someone told me at a Chanukah party tonight that our gov’t decided that today was a fucking national holiday with the funeral of GHWB. I didn’t know they could do that and on such short notice and without anyone being told. I thought that was an act of Congress. Did that really happen or have I been punk’d?

Edit to add: JFC…there was no mail today!! Donald J. Fucking tRump decided there would be no mail because a 94 yr. old one term President died. Why don’t we do a National Day of Mourning every time we have a mass shooting then? That would make much more sense. This shit just ain’t right. No mail? Come on…

I was confused because I saw USPS delivering boxes to neighbors, so I guess private contracts for delivery in competition with UPS and FedEx is still somehow allowed. Go figure how that makes sense.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Two of them actually.

Beta-male Pence is mirroring Trump’s posture from behind.

You know, uh … that sentence sounded a lot less dirty in my head before I typed it out.

1 Like

Neither he nor his wife bothered to participate, although they had the program. Always a fish out of water

4 Likes

Why imagine it? We see it on YouTube everyday.

1 Like

Come on now, let’s not be hasty. I’d be perfectly happy for Trump’s post-WH overseas travel to be covered on the taxpayer’s dime, as long as we’re not paying for the return ticket.

2 Likes

That’s because, before he arrived, they were all talking about what an asshole he is.

4 Likes

I can see how that’s possible. As we age we arrive at more profound understandings of what really matters in life. Stuff I took deadly seriously in my 20s doesn’t matter at all to me now. I’m certainly mellower now than I was then. It’s a wonder I had any friends when I was younger, I was such a jerk sometimes. That said, patience never has been one of my virtues, and it likely never will be. I have less time ahead of me now, so I want to make all of it count.

2 Likes

Glad I wiki’ed because I first thought of General (William) Boykin, who saw the devil in the 9/11 clouds of smoke

1 Like

They say it’s lonely at the top, in whatever you do
You always gotta watch MFers around you
Nobody’s invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth

-Gangstarr “Moment of Truth”

Donny Boy has his coming in 2019.

3 Likes

He’ll just tunnel under the wall, disguise himself as a asylum seeker, or DeVos will smuggle him in on one her yachts.

2 Likes

He is lacking in executive functioning. One would think all the executive time he has scheduled would be helpful.

1 Like

Same scowl when he was at the WH Correspondence dinner when Obama made the comment about him.

1 Like

Did you read “Wait Til Next Year,” a wonderful story about her father and baseball? I gave a copy of it to my son because we developed a great relationship through his love of baseball.

1 Like

USPS delivers Amazon packages on Sunday also. Big chunk of change involved, even though Twitler won’t acknowledge it.

1 Like

Oh yeah. But also his general sloppiness and insane assumption that everything he does will be great led him to short out the staffing process in the beginning, so there have never been people to take care of these details. Easter Egg hunt, five minutes research so they know 41 went to war before he went to college, where the coat will stay during the service, nobody thinks of anything. But they don’t collectively know what excellence is; how could they produce anything that’s excellent? Like excellently providing for coat storage? Just a bunch of clowns who couldn’t run a dry-cleaning shop.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available