Discussion: Fox 'Terror Expert' Apologizes For Saying British Cities Are Muslim-Only

Discussion for article #231908

And this “expert” has testified in front of Congress about terrorism. I find that even more appalling.

24 Likes

TPM Editors: thanks for putting “Terror Expert” in quotes–clearly an opportunistic moron. Can I suggest you go one step further?

“Terror ‘Expert’” [sic]

12 Likes
  • hard to believe that they can be this stupid by accident!
7 Likes

Ya think?!

1 Like

Hey, it’s Fox News where they boldly go into Stupid Trek 24/7!

2 Likes

No military service or date of birth listed in any of his many on-line bio’s!
He’s not a journalist, as real journalists don’t don’t waste any of their time on Fox News! He’s a quasi bs artist and teller of scary tales!

3 Likes

Part of the reason Fox News is so dangerous is because it props up idiots like Emerson as being “experts”, when really most of them are just hacks paid to toe the line or hucksters looking to sell books to dumb old people. Remember when Dick Morris was taken seriously?

11 Likes

From time to time, they forget that the rest of the world can see their broadcasts, too, and that’s when they get caught keeping it as really dumb as their intended audience needs it to be.

5 Likes

Typical Fox “expert”, so I’m not really surprised. But saying that Jeanine Pirro “had her own moment of ignorance”, is like saying that Ahab was distracted by a whale…

17 Likes

And, of course, he will be right back on Fox the next day, and that clownish woman will continue to be employed there, no repercussions for their moronic factual errors. In fact, he will probably be booked more as a guest “expert” as his nonsense fits into the Murdoch/Ailes worldview, facts be damned. (Which is the motto engraved on Fox stationery.)

8 Likes

You lost me at “Fox.”

9 Likes

His initial comment about Birmingham is just the kind of crap I expect from Fox. That he apologized is a good thing. But I doubt there are Muslim religious police in London.

5 Likes

Ahem… not all “old people” would buy books hawked on Fox. Especially this old guy (points at self). Neither would I fall for Fox news claptrap.

7 Likes

No

4 Likes

“Terror Export” blathers.

Trending in Jihadist-land.

Fox News: Unfair and Unbalanced

2 Likes

Dumber than dirt is the major qualification for appearing on Fox news. What’s new?

3 Likes

Fox News is the Patient Zero of a very virulent form of the Stupid virus infecting the Body Politic.And it just keeps on infecting.

3 Likes

For his next career, he will move to England and declare himself a “Fox terror” expert. He won’t even have to print a new title on his business cards.