Discussion: Fox News Host On Melania: 'No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like This'

Thank you!
I thought I was the only one who questioned how someone with all the resources at her disposal, has not mastered obtaining a better English speaking accent. And it’s not a question of a couple of years, we’re talking 10 years at least because Baron is about 12. It’s not like she doesn’t have the time or means. But once she opens her mouth, you have to strain to understand what she is saying.

5 Likes

take your political correctness and shove it.

I am not interested in seeing language shut down and all expression throttled. I don’t care what you think.

2 Likes

Ever the gentleman.

3 Likes

She comes across as the type of person you’re not allowed to talk to.

I wonder if she gets much practice speaking English at home? I’d like to hear Barron’s Slovenian.

3 Likes

Wasn’t she supposed to have a degree in architecture?

@asturcot - yeah, but does that work on a toadstool?

1 Like

“Was once”, is the operative phrase.

1 Like

I thought she was a genius.

3 Likes

I really have always thought that was the case.

No proof that she’s not - amirite?
Two can play that stupid game.

1 Like

Kurtz either has selective amnesia or he’s recently had brain surgery and removed the tissue that contained memories of how Michelle Obama was treated. And let’s not forget how the Obama children were treated either… The children of THE WORLD-WIDE ASSHOLE are fully adult and obviously complicit.

2 Likes

No other modern first lady has ACTED anything like this.

2 Likes

Exactly, remember bare arms…

Mel uis a whore plain and simple

1 Like

Once again, I’m in debt to the Google machine. It remembers what I can’t.

5 Likes

I guess they are not counting Hillary as a “modern” first lady or something? Oh, Hillary and Michelle actually have accomplishments that don’t center on marrying for money…

5 Likes

Not that is just weird! Very weird

3 Likes

That entire day was just a nightmare.

3 Likes

This may be the world’s oldest profession, and I personally think it should be legal with licensed brothels and Madams, NOT PIMPS, but let’s get this straight. Melanie was for sale to the highest bidder and she advertised herself as such. Trump was that guy. Or so she thought. She is not any more a FLOTUS than TRUMP is a POTUS. They are both unqualified, opportunistic, narcissistic trash. Trump is also a power obsessed psychopath, which makes him far more dangerous, but they are in many ways of a piece. Everyone needs to stop feeling sorry for this chick.

5 Likes

Quite prescient as well. The only thing missing is a bone saw wielding hit squad.

“In the deeply disturbing response to her piece, Ioffe said she sees a frightening future of what freedom of the press – and the country – might look like under President Trump.”

“What happens if Donald Trump is elected?” Ioffe said. “We’ve seen the way he bids his supporters to attack the media, his proposal to change libel laws to make it easier to sue journalists.”

3 Likes

Liked x gazillions!

2 Likes

In NJ it’s so common they’ve been calling it a rubbernecker delay for the last 40 years. I had no idea, though, that it was a Jersey thing.

3 Likes

Unless they want her to have some sort of mystery about her, or she’s incredibly lazy, this can’t speak the King’s English is growing old. There are such things as private tutors. Not to mention everyone else in her sphere speaks English. OK, Donnie doesn’t know a lot of words but the ones he does know, come out in American accent.

How many English actors came over here and gained an American accent to be in films and TV? There are tons of Asians who can speak English and be understood clearly, and I mean over in their countries, not to mention Latinos.

For my money, she no longer gets a pass.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available