Discussion: Fox News Host On Melania: 'No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like This'

I’ll see your cancer and raise you an inflamed, bleeding anus pustule.

I envied those arms. Difficult to find time in my life for more exercise. Michelle was the epitome of class and brains.

10 Likes

She’s got guns to die for. Her arms are gorgeous - I couldn’t see enough of them. hahahahahaha

Michelle is a goddess.

3 Likes

Is she a model, or naked mime? Hard to tell in this photo.

6 Likes

He’s got Katyal in his corner saying the same things. She’s got only the rest of the deluded WH staff. He’s also weighed in with an editorial. None of his recent come to jesus moments will ever excuse his eager involvement in the Clinton impeachment follies, however.

3 Likes

I actually watched KAC on Chris Cuomo’s show last night. It was long. It was painful. And for some awful reason, I couldn’t stop watching…

6 Likes

She’s one of those smocking ruins it’s hard to look away from. You just can’t believe what you’re seeing and hearing.

6 Likes

As always head up your ass commentary elicits cheers from people who wish these things were real

2 Likes

I’m glad she addressed this nonsense in her book. She said “They even called me a transsexual”
Having a former First Lady call out nonsense is refreshing to say the least.

5 Likes

It’s like the 10-car pile up on a highway, bodies on the ground, a million first responders trying to rescue people and yet you feel compelled to stop and watch. There’s got to be a name for this.

5 Likes

I still wonder what he said to her that day.

4 Likes

and continues to be accused of…pedophile pizza ring comes to mind.

7 Likes

Yo, Howie, Michelle Obama is on line one and she’s got some words for you.

Howie Kurtz: Giving used toilet paper a bad reputation.

4 Likes

There’s no naked pix of any other First Lady.

8 Likes

Excellent point!

2 Likes

No shit, how did I fail to take notice of that? Exactly so.

And Melania whining because we don’t like her Christmas decorations.

To tell the truth, I thought maybe Melania would be the one person in the WH who would recognize and understand what was going on - that there was nothing she or Trump could do to make Americans like them and since it’s a lost cause it would be best (hahahah) to call the whole thing off. But no, of course not, she is petty too. And thin-skinned, just like him. The nastiest people invariably are the most thin-skinned.

12 Likes

I suppose a member of the Adam Sandler Fan Club could give it a name.

Personally I’ll go with “Cilantro”.

2 Likes

No other modern first lady has been part of a criminal mob family before.

She deserves all the abuse she is getting, and some prison time too.

7 Likes

Word.

It’s HORRIBLE how libtards has TREATED Melania. THEY SHOULD accord hER THE same LEVEL of respect THAT Michelle received.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available