Discussion: Fox News Host On Melania: 'No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like This'

Here’s the look she’s going for:

3 Likes

I picked up a hitch hiker that looked like that back in the 70s.

Wait, no, I didn’t! I didn’t say that! OK?! Oh God…

3 Likes

The light in me salutes the light in you dear blue, but in this ONE instance - I can’t believe I’m saying this - I agree with g.

Couldn’t Trump have his own brand of pre-nup that allows him to have affairs and forces her to keep mum about it? And maybe she wouldn’t really give a shit, as long as she can surround herself with shopping sprees, pilates classes and photo shoots with an entire staff of hair/makeup artists and all the plastic surgery she desires. That might seem like an OK deal in her mind.

So spooky.

I guess she’s had various “businesses” hawking jewelry or other luxury items, and I think she has a contract with Getty to receive royalties on the photos taken of her as FLOTUS, which explains her multiple wardrobe changes during WH appearances or travel excursions.

1 Like

Sure he could - Sheldon Cooper has contracts for every relationship in his life on TBBT. They are enforceable by Sheldon as long as people allow him to enforce them. No court would enforce them however.

You cannot contractually negate your own liability for something illegal or immoral and get it enforced by a court.

I’ve heard traffic reporters calling it a “gaper’s block” when singling out traffic delays.

2 Likes

In wider shots of that moment, you can see Ivanka standing behind Melania. Ivanka also smiles when Trump turns around to make his comment, and her smile instantly disappears, just like Melania’s. Whatever he said, it was loud enough for everyone to hear and mean enough to make them cower.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought for sure that would be a deal-breaker. Shows what I know.

3 Likes

Nor does there seem to be an excuse for spending $90 grand on a six-hour midday stop at a hotel. Plenty to criticize her for. Kurtz takes the simpleton approach to defend her globally.

3 Likes

Inaccurate. Chrome off a trailer hitch.

1 Like

In Philly they are known as “gaper delays” on traffic radio.

2 Likes

“Rubbernecking” is common here in Northern California.

Someone years ago (Seinfeld, maybe?) had a whole riff on why people going one way on the freeway stop to look at an opposite-direction crash and what to call it, and came up with “sympathy tollbooth.” I’ve used it ever since.

6 Likes

:unamused:

I’m sorry. No one deserves that, especially from a complete and total mentally-deficient asshole like that.

1 Like

Not your real name.

S’okay.

1 Like

Is the high priced hooker feeling picked on? Too bad. So sad.

3 Likes

Grifters are skilled at playing the victim. No sympathy.

1 Like

Hillary MOTHERFUCKING Clinton!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available