Discussion: Fox News Host On Melania: 'No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like This'

Christmas decorations for bloodsucking vampires.

1 Like

true, she never wore a sleeveless top…she does appear in out fits that do not cover much of anything…but, she always wears shoes!

1 Like

well, MELANIA’s new bleached blonde hair does look familiar…IVANKA!

1 Like

I think dementia is getting to Kurtz. Or maybe it’s the brown shoe polish he uses to cover the gray. Just like with women there comes a time when hair color may hide the gray, but it doesn’t hide the fact that someone is over the hill mentally.

Oh I know the behavior is universal. I was referring to the term for it.

We don’t have “lookie loos” in MA. I’m jealous :wink:

1 Like

If Howie doesn’t pander to the all-encompassing victimization of Fox-New’s watchers, he will be dropped from Fox like a red-hot stove.

No sleeveless tops. Just topless bottoms. And clothes-less high heels.

1 Like

So no gawkers?

a spectator who stares stupidly without intelligent awareness

If she had been on the social charity circuit in NYC, or shaken things up at the DC arts foundation or something, she could avoid the golddigger title a little longer. But she laughed at his racist jokes in the booth at the club and then married him.
No sympathy.

2 Likes

I am not going to read any of the comments on this, because there are only 2 takes - Kurtz is a moron and the other involves names like Michelle and Hillary.

I just want to note how really third rate most of the people who swirl down to FOX in their careers are. If Kurtz has ever had an insightful or original thought it must have been strangled before it got past his prefrontal cortex.

1 Like

Reminds me of a story told me by a Harvard classmate of Henry Kissinger’s. At a alumni event attended by Kissinger’s brother, Walter, the classmate asked why his accent was so much better than Henry’s. Walter replied, “Simple. Because I listen!”

5 Likes

Nope

Just rubberneckers here.

1 Like

wishful envy on the half of every male who voted for him

1 Like

BeBest indeed. She should be expelled from the country for atrocious grammar alone.

1 Like

I remember her pink pussy bow blouse and smirk she wore when the access hollywood tape came out.

I’ll bet all my life savings that she experienced sexual harrassment and sleaze when she worked as a model - but did she ever speak up for any victim of sexual assault?

1 Like

As an introvert, I get not being a natural hostess in the big leagues, etc.
No excuse for wearing an “I don’t care do U” jacket while visiting incarcerated children.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

I’m sure she did. She was a model from Eastern Europe and those women are really used by their agencies.

2 Likes

All women are used. It’s God’s plan.

If the term “bastard” were used with equal regularity yes. But the b word has been historically used, and is used to put down any woman who the speaker disagrees with. It’s a way to keep women down like racial slurs applied as a slap.
I know some women use the word as a way to take it back, but count me out of thinking of it as anything but a socially accepted part of sexism.
Dear T and I disagree on this, obviously.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available