Discussion: Fox News Host On Melania: 'No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like This'

Being lectured to by a nameless, faceless individual in cyberspace is not just inappropriate, etc., it’s about as stupid as it gets. You should expect nameless, faceless individuals to object.

3 Likes

An Einstein genius at that. Not all geniuses are equal.

2 Likes

God Einstein must have spun in his grave so fast he disproved his own theory and exceeded the speed of light.

3 Likes

CA DMV manual says if a driver stops to gawk, they could be subject to arrest. Glad I never did that. :wink:

1 Like

Where is written that Russian Spies stay in Russia?

3 Likes

Delivering a pizza from Tiffany’s?

1 Like

“Rubbernecking” must be an east coast thing. It’s what we do in MA as well :wink:

1 Like

It does seem a bit ghoulish, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Really?

I recall you yourself objecting to the use of certain words and idioms …

And I recall it particularly because I agreed with you.

But that was then, I guess.

1 Like

Your friend george is a prissy little gnat, and I’m going to continue to object to “cocksuckers”, “ball lickers” and everything else similar to that. Get over it.

2 Likes

Do you recall the names you were called when you voiced your objections?

Why would you object? Isn’t it true that (to quote you) …

Being lectured to by a nameless, faceless individual in cyberspace is not just inappropriate, etc., it’s about as stupid as it gets.

?

Then there are the people recording it on phones and calling local TV stations to sell it.

1 Like

Let me know when you’re visiting NJ so I can duck out of the line of fire :blush:

1 Like

Statler & Waldorf say…

2 Likes

MA and NJ–The real America!

2 Likes

This isn’t a Hustler forum and moderators won’t let it turn into one. So my objections will stand.

1 Like

Clearly, they are song lyrics

Sit there and count your fingers, what can you do
Old girl, you’re through
Just sit there and count your little fingers, unhappy little girl blue
Sit there and count the raindrops falling on you

1 Like

There was no Yelp in the 70s.

Howie! Compare her to Michelle! What names has she been called that equals the hatefulness. She doesn’t care! Remember the coat! She is just hanging on to protect the pre-nup. She certainly doesn’t bring any class to the WH!

True. I also hear Wile E. Coyote didn’t really buy his anvils from ACME.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available