Discussion: Fox News Contributor Calls Network 'Propaganda Machine' In Farewell Email

Have they got a liver donor card?

1 Like

Pretty sure statutory language reads “and”, not “or”.

Facebook will have to get a blank check from Publishers Clearinghouse.

1 Like

For that comparison, I’d say it’s bent.

1 Like

wow, you’re a rebel. Go nuts someday and mix cheerios with a totally different cereal like honeycombs. Or coco puffs and captain crunch and start a hashtag movement.

1 Like

It’s possible to discern the clever rats from the ideologicaly stuntedl rats by how and when they choose to jump ship.

Oh go big with a 30" X 60" or medium with a 22" X 48" presentation check. Available at the BigCheckStore, I kid you not.

Yeah, only people who read a lot of history or actually served in the military tend to know it.

Have you gone loco? What are you smoking? Hey I ate regular Cheerios every morning for years before they came out with Honey Nut Cheerios.

1 Like

Isn’t Fox Business Channel last in business news ratings? Would that be because a certain so to be economic adviser is always wrong? I wonder if their rating will increase once he’s gone?

Maybe you read Slaughterhouse Five (p.184) :

“Go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut,” murmured Paul Lazzaro in his azure nest.

Mmmmmm. Donuts.

You had me up until the last 4 words.

The rest was good, though.

Wow. It really frightens me when I’m in agreement with someone like Ralph Peters. This Trumpian nightmare is really f’ing with my psyche!

1 Like

I guess the alleged moderating force of the Murdoch sons hasn’t quite kicked in yet. Maybe when Rupert kicks the bucket?

2 Likes

Why not sell their organs to the Russians? Seems like that would be more fitting.

1 Like

That’s why I can’t have even a friendly, benign conversation with my sister. She soaks that crap up every single day and does not believe anyone else.

And the lawsuits!!!

I expect it to go something like this:

1 Like

It took 10 years to figure that out?

The money was good…

1 Like

He’s the kind of nut who could pass one with a lie because he’s not sane enough to know the difference…

I was a rabid Star Trek fan from the first episode. Decent Sci Fi movies were rare and on TV all but non-existent. The series really broke ground in a lot of assumptions on “how things should be”. The 50’s were so boring and so stultified and that is when I lived out my teen years. I was really, really ready for change. The only thing that annoyed and amused me were the costumes the female crew members had to wear. Still sex objects . And I loved that different races were given major roles on the show.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available