Discussion: Fox News Anchor Bret Baier After Car Crash: 'Count Your Blessings Everyday'

Rental cars do not have winter tires. So-called All Season tires do not grip ice.

I’d like to see Mr. Baier sue the car rental company for not offering the option of winter tires certified for Severe Snow Service with the snowflake-on-mountain symbol.

Castor’s comment above about the tax funded services is important. There is also the possibility of tax funded hospitals, especially in less populated areas.

2 Likes

Exhibit #1 - Steve Scalise

1 Like

I think we are agreeing with each other. I have seen lots of people driving 4wd vehicles in snow like they are invincible, but that 4wd has no advantage when the brakes are applied.

2 Likes

After reading this, I realized I was out of tissues to wipe away my sympathetic tears. Then I realized I didn’t have any tears.
But make sure Hannity does a thorough investigation, Bret. It sounds like the entire crash was engineered by the same people that murdered Seth Rich.
If it happened to some left-leaning personality from MSNBC or elsewhere, Tucker PotPie would be screaming, “How do we know he wasn’t drunk?! Maybe he was getting oral sex from a teenaged boy while he was driving the vehicle! Maybe his wife was blowing him shotguns from one of those marijuana joints into his mouth while he was trying to steer!”

1 Like

I count my blessings, Bret, every time I am in a place of business that doesn’t have FoxNews blasting on the TV.

5 Likes

Call me a cold-hearted prick if you must, but I have about as much sympathy for Baier as FoxNews has had for any survivor of a high school shooting massacre.

3 Likes

‘Don’t take anything for granted – every day is a blessing and family is everything."

…and now back to lying, race-baiting,misogyny, and supporting a thief in the white house

1 Like

oh ho, well played

1 Like

Truly, you Walk With the Lord, D

Well anti lock brakes and traction control that reduces acceleration wheel spin helps with steering and control (years ago in High School read a Sports Illustrated book on driving that said a locked up wheel and spinning wheel follows the path of least resistance), but yeah it still takes longer distance to stop on low traction surface. I have a 2003 focus that a few years back hit some ice and was luckily able to steer quickly and enough to stay on the road although all over both lanes for a good ways. The real luck was that no one else was near me!. So no damage to the car except for the damp puckered seat!

Seat belts, huh? Guess some government regulation is helpful and necessary after all.

3 Likes

For once you are right Bret. Family is everything. None of us is guaranteed a long healthy crap free life. Cancer taught me that lesson.
Family is where my riches are. Getting to watch my grandson grow is beyond money. Tho cash does help.

1 Like

I don’t drive in snow and ice any longer.

Fuck it. Just not doing it.

I’m in my fifties and live in a Great Lakes state.

I like people who don’t get in crashes.

1 Like

This is not news.

Or transgender.

And how important was “family” to Bret when he was “reporting” on those child cages on our southern border?

1 Like

The question is, Why did God make people who fought for and passed seatbelt legislation? Is God imperfect? Is God a liberal? Oh, how these problems of liberal big guvmint evil hurt the head!

Well, it was already too long.

Imaginary?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available