Discussion: Fox News Accidentally Shows Graphic Falsely Stating That Ginsburg Is Dead

That image nearly gave me a heart attack. I actually teared up. Please do change how this disgusting graphic is presented.
Faux News should be condemned loudly.

Okay, now I’ll go wash my mouth out with soap.

You should! But why are they so evil?

No doubt this will be compared to the fake WaPo about Trump resigning.

1 Like

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated bald-faced, egregious lies.”

Same. Last night, flipping across news channels, hit Fox just as they were starting this story…and they AGAIN lead with the graphic and then told the story. Screamed and stopped breathing for a few minutes. You can’t convince me Fox keeps doing this “accidentally”.

Ever notice of often Fox News “accidentally” makes these kind of mistakes?

1 Like

Fox does have a habit of making these sorts of “errors”. Back in 2007 and I think in 2013 when McCain was working on immigration reform the chyron under his picture would conveniently read McCain D-Arizona. Most likely done to rile up their low information and aging viewers.
Pre written obituaries and screen graphics are pretty much the norm in many media organizations. Apparently the New York Times has around 1000 obituaries of famous living people in its archive.

Oh please. They have a habit of doing this–and always to the detriment of Democrats.

“Accidentally” my ass.

1 Like

Liberals are still too mealy-mouthed to not say “accidentally” in cases like these.
Meanwhile, wingers lie their asses off (“accidentally” or otherwise) all day every day, and look where it’s gotten us all.

Saying “accidentally” reveals the liberal mindset of enabling wingers and their idiocy, by not being able to circumvent it or call it out openly. Simply saying “Fox News Shows Graphic Falsely Stating That Ginsburg is Dead”, removing the word “accidentally”—and by the way, stopping the liberal “benefit of the doubt” false equivalence game—simply states the facts and makes no assumptions about dumb winger manipulation games and their constant “Freudian slips”.

Then the entire control room grabbed wads of Kleenex, then went out for a smoke.

Right-wingers worldwide resort to demoralization as a weapon on a frequent basis.

They’re just laying the groundwork for a right wing conspiracy theory – RBG is dead, and the liberals are running in a lookalike to keep the beloved president from appointing another godly man. They’ll stop at nothing, these dastardly libruls!

2 Likes

“I have a dream…” - Everyone at the Federalist Society.

You don’t construct a graphic like that in error.

1 Like

And then get an amendment to hold the number to 13.

Accidentally shown on purpose .

They cannot hide their contempt for her

Lets seee…

Joke One. Well, Bret Baier’s wife does look like her.

Joke Two…AAAANNNDDDD folks, that’s the closest FOXNEWS got to telling any truth lately.

I hope the orders to her doctors is … the full Terry Shiavo treatment, please.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available