Discussion: Fox Host On Ray Rice Video: Why Won't Obama Lead?

Discussion for article #227395

Now I know what Obama Derangement Syndrome looks like in its advanced stages.

72 Likes

Where is President Obama on this???----------

unquiring minds want to know.

15 Likes

Where is the President? Out buying a grey suit, so as to not upset Peter King (R-IRA)

32 Likes

The team fired him…what more does the prez or DW-S need to do? The ODS is strong in this one…

9 Likes

WHy WOn’t HE LEAd. If NOBAMA wON’t COME out AND CONDem ATLANTA HawKs OWner’s raCISt EMAIls, HE’s LITERallly IS an APOLOGISt for RAcisM. HE NEeds TO speND less TIME on PResIDNT worK AND stArt LEAdiNG LIke A PreSIDEnt, WHICH is the WORK of THE PresIDent!!1!!!1!one!!1!!!

32 Likes

It is shocking that he won’t pre-empt his speech outlining his ISIS strategy in order to “lead” on this.

25 Likes

ODS is a terrible brain eating disease. You can help cure it by stopping your friends and family from watching one of it’s greatest causes . . . Fox News

17 Likes

If he said something about it, they would criticize him for getting involved in “trivial” sports-related events, when there are more important things to talk about like ISIS/Ukraine.

We all know how this works. “The world is burning and the President is talking about football players!”

27 Likes

You took the words right out of my fingers. These people are beyond insane. I love the way this President makes them miserable.

17 Likes

Back in the day this kind of derangement got one committed.

9 Likes

…and she’s getting that Michelle Malkin Rage Face down pretty good too !

14 Likes

And look at how ugly she looks. Their hatred is making them uglier by the day.

6 Likes

Oh, Andrea. This type of brain damage is what happens when you take the elevators at Fox…The lesson is that you need to take the stairs more often…or get a helmet.

9 Likes

“For want of a Nail”, etc, etc…

(1)FOX host decry’s Obama’s failure to “lead” in Rice case

(2) Resultant outrage kills Obama’s rapport with Dem voters

(3) Fallout extends to overall support for the ACA

(4) House finally repeals the ACA 1 week before 2014 election

(5) House becomes completely Republican in 2015

(6) Obama Impeached, new Republican Senate confirms

(7) Biden ruled unfit to succeed Obama

(8) President Boehner

4 Likes

I don’t trust Tantaros. Everyone knows you’re not a real Fox host unless you’re blonde. She nails the stupid part, but isn’t close on the hair color.

14 Likes

so, this group shits a brick any time the president does anything, claiming executive overreach… now, the NFL handles an issue and they shit a brick that the president hasn’t stepped up.

10 Likes

She’s unsure of the President’s position on Ray Rice clocking women? She needs to ask?

17 Likes

your mental unwellness is increasing.

1 Like

Eustace snares yet another one!

12 Likes