Discussion: Fox Host Blames 'Fox Derangement Syndrome' For DNC Decision On Dem Debates

1 Like

“Fox derangement syndrome”

Yes, Bret. In the real word it’s called “sanity”.

18 Likes

Bret Baier is obediently adhering to “the party line.” It’s that simple.

2 Likes

If fux started practicing actual journalism perhaps the DNC would reconsider. Come to think of it actual journalism would be a nice start on a few other supposed news sites.

9 Likes

That’s because there’s “a bit” of Reality Derangement Syndrome with the entirety of Fox News. How’s that story on Stormy Daniels hush payments coming along Bret?

5 Likes

More correctly, it’s Pirro-Hannity Syndrome, which I don’t fully understand, something about small dicks and even smaller IQs.

4 Likes

Fox Host Blames ‘Fox Derangement Syndrome’ For DNC Decision On Dem Debates

I was just about to ask Fox News why the Democrats are making this awful mistake.

7 Likes

Fox Derangement Syndrome, they can’t even come up with something original, just had to copy the Democrats Obama Derangement Syndrome. Why didn’t they ask the President, he tells us he has the best words, just more proof the GOP and their sycophants have no ideas of their own.

3 Likes

Hillary’s indictment in fall 2020 is going to KILL the Dem chances

4 Likes

“There are a lot of candidates and a lot of people in the Democratic Party who realize the power of the viewership and the power of the fairness of the news operation. But often they are drowned out by the loud voices on the left side of the party.”

Or perhaps you are drowned out by the loud voices of Hannity, Pirro, and the others on the “we’re not the news operation” propaganda operation. We can’t hear you, Bret. Please tell Sean to STFU.

5 Likes

I thought Fox Derangement Syndrome was a term to describe the mental deterioration, poor political judgement, and incoherent rage over inexplicable conspiracy theories that Fox News viewers revel in.

7 Likes

Why comment on the Dem decision at all?

This should be beneath you to give it the dignity of responding…

amirite?

3 Likes

“There are a lot of candidates and a lot of people in the Democratic Party who realize , the power of the fairness of the news operation."

Irony is so totally fucking dead.

8 Likes

the republikkkan party suffers from ‘tRump Devotion Syndrome’, otherwise they’d be good with SNL hosting one of the presidential debates.

4 Likes

This “derangement syndrome” is nothing more than projection. They are being called out on their oaths of loyalty to the Dotard, so they accuse their accusers of suffering from the same thing as themselves. “Both siderism” enables and justifies their illness.

2 Likes

This new, little trope “Fox Derangement Syndrome” has echoes of an even more misleading one- “Trump Derangement Syndrome”. Framing opposition to one’s message as mental illness forces the opposition to first show that it is not mentally ill, and only after that go on to address the substance of the question.

Baier is gaslighting us. Fox is inextricably linked to Trump, both ideologically and through their personnels. In reality, Trump Derangement Syndrome and Fox Derangement Syndrome are real. Trump and Fox are deranged and cling to each other in a toxic codependency.

6 Likes

I dunno what they are complaining about, it’s not like Fox News viewers are going to vote for a democrat. They would be better off spending their resources following Trump’s coronation tour.

6 Likes

I was just thinking something along the same lines: what do you damn well care whether Dems schedule Fox for debates?

Oh yeah, that’s right: you need us more than we need you.

4 Likes

It’s like if chickens rejected an actual fox’s application to be the henhouse night guard and the fox were offended at their lack of trust and suspicious natures. “How can you just assume I’ll eat you?” the fox complains. “Have I ever eaten you even once?” They assert stuff—like that they’re fair and balanced—and presume you’ll agree and when you don’t they’re huffy and you’re like “Dude.”

15 Likes

In fairness, I’ve been hearing [Last Name of Current President] Derangement Syndrome since the 90’s.

7 Likes