Discussion: Fox Biz Host Defends Trump's McCain Digs: 'It's Not An Exhumation Of His Body!'

1 Like

So when people line up to urinate on Trump’s grave, that too, will be ok as long as they don’t exhume his body and urinate into the coffin as well.

30 Likes

Sycophancy at its Apex.

6 Likes

Probably not helpful, Lou, please proceed.

10 Likes

Works for me.

2 Likes

Lou Dobbs would defend Trump for eating the caged infants at the border. Literally.

9 Likes

After all, according to Dobbs, it will be an “honest assessment of who he was and what he did.”

7 Likes

Lou Dobbs is dotty, angry, and blind.

5 Likes

That’s debatable.

Surprising, considering Dobbs is this**emphasized text close to being an actual corpse.

4 Likes

This current crop of Repubs prefer to challenge the dead.
The living are too much of a challenge.

4 Likes

The odd thing for me is that I never thought much of McCain when he was alive. In my opinion, He didn’t deserve the fawning encomiums and hagiographies that were showered on him by many in the press and politics. As one of his constituents in AZ, I thought he was a truculent jerk who occasionally did the right thing, but no more so than any run of the mill Republican. But he’s dead. I had forgotten about him. At this point Trump is beating a dead horse’s ass.

17 Likes

Dobbs: “It is not necrophila body for God sake!”

6 Likes

Dobbs has first hand experience at being exhumed…

8 Likes

Yeah, it only shows how far we have fallen…

3 Likes

His hair is so bad, that it just throws me off my snark.

9 Likes

Is it really his? It looks likes a bad henna job.

4 Likes

I used the term kinda loosely.

2 Likes

What does this say about our supposedly “meritocratic” system when the assholes and idiots like this become the millionaire pundits pontificating nonsense?

5 Likes

Dobbs is a perfect example of what has happened to media in America. Once upon a time he was the conservative (but not wingnutty) host of the CNN evening business show Starting when Buchanan preached his culture war, this asshole has devolved into a cruel, xenophobic purveyor of hatred that has only gotten worse over the years.

BTW, Stuart Varney did the CNN London business report, and if anything he has descended to even lower depths. One day he is going to blurt out Sieg Heil…

12 Likes