Discussion: Fox Anchor Spills Coffee On Himself While Discussing Starbucks Cup Outrage (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #242668

I guess he is ready to move up to FuxSnooz central.

1 Like

Give him a cup of coffee from McDonald’s next time, and he’ll sing “Goodness gracious, great balls on fire” on the air.

14 Likes

Dude…you’re so behind the time…you’re supposed to cover yourself in cow manure, not coffee!!!

19 Likes

in an effort to be ecologically responsible, Starbucks makes its Holiday Cup capable of doubling as your beer cup at your local beer bust/frat party… :beer:

4 Likes

The talibangelical raising this “issue” proposes that everyone ordering at Starbucks give the barista the name “Merry Christmas,” so that is what will be written on the cups. Brilliant: “show” Starbucks up by buying a $5.00 coffee, while not changing Starbucks policy one iota.

11 Likes

I’m outraged you put this story on TPM and that I spent time reading it, thinking it might be of some significance or contain some humor. None of either. What are we doing here?

1 Like

Baseline proof that conservatives never consider the consequences of their actions in advance.

jw1

5 Likes

The poor man just can’t help letting his inner jackass out right there on the air in front of God and everybody, bless his heart.

3 Likes

(Snaps fingers!) A ‘balls’ reference – and it wasn’t me! I’m slacking!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This was so rehearsed. They literally were attempting to pretend to “feel the rage.”

1 Like

WWJS: Who Would Jesus Scald?

2 Likes

Slack balls? Must be warm where you are. (Yes- I went there).

2 Likes

(Sheepish grinning) Low hangers. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

yes… you’re right…

it’s an existential dilemma… what ARE we doing here?

2 Likes

Get a brain, morans! (H/T to Wonkette for those who think I misspelled).

1 Like

Is it Derping Season already? That special time of year when everybody feels butthurt? Seems to come earlier and earlier the older I get.

5 Likes

What is Christmas without some poutrage?

7 Likes

FOX: all dolts, all the time.

2 Likes

Starbucks should put a baby Jesus on a cross on every cup.