Discussion: Foul Ball: White House Misspells Boston Baseball Team As 'Red Socks'

The hierarchy of blame will first include an intern and spell check. Then they will admit they did it on purpose to pwn the libs in Beantown.

6 Likes

I once misspelled ā€œNew York Nicksā€.

Now, whenever I say it, I pronounce the silent ā€œKā€: ā€œNew York Ka-nicksā€

Everyone looks at me funny. Maybe itā€™s because they know Iā€™d rather be talking about the ā€œVegas Golden Ka-nig-getsā€, Monty Python style ā€¦

6 Likes

Reminiscent of the big red ā€œNā€ in the middle of the football field at the University of Nebraska. As every Cornhusker knows the school isnā€™t just about football, cause that ā€œNā€ stands for Nowledge.

9 Likes

Sub-title of The History of Conservatism .

9 Likes

No appologees from the WH. Suck it libs! Trump rox!

2 Likes

CBS Boston noticed the typo on the White Houseā€™s websiteā€¦

I would have thought that it would have been first noticed by Focks News.

6 Likes

One can be both Latino and white.
Martinezā€™s family is Cuban from Miami. Which would explain his tolerance for Trump.

5 Likes

The lack of basic functionality is the only functional thing related to the Trump Administration.

They canā€™t even spell cooreckly, (See what I did there?)

Nothing is a surprise anymore.

2 Likes

I predict trump will feed hamberders to the Socks.

5 Likes

Soā€™s mine.

9 Likes

And as a very short term secretary in our office once typed, ā€œand there up on a ledge . . .ā€

4 Likes

Louise Day Hicks would also be an honorary guest in this White House.
There were folks on other sites who claim that Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays and Elston Howard and their families would have attended.
Robinson was a Rockefeller Republican who started to become disenchanted with the party during the 64 Republican convention when there were brawls on the floor over the platform.
All of whom, unlike the Trumpā€™s served honorably in the military, plus given his history would have been locked out of the apartments for rent in Trump owned complexes.

4 Likes

Well, that oughta get em in tight with Boston.

2 Likes

I hate baseball. Like violently hate it. Yet even I know how to spell Red Sox.

7 Likes

Well, Dan Quail was looking for a jobā€¦

3 Likes

Musta been a Yankies Fan

4 Likes

Election Day 2020, first indication of Trumpā€™s humiliation will be the results from Dicksville Notch.

3 Likes

Written WH communications arenā€™t all that important when the Preznit himself doesnā€™t know how to read.

5 Likes

Well, considering Trump canā€™t even throw a pitch without humiliating himself itā€™s not surprising

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available