Discussion: Former Trump Adviser Pleads Guilty To Making False Statements To FBI

Some things may not be spinnable. Unless they have pics of HRC tossing back some Stoli with Vlad.

@geofu54

A professor with close ties to the Russian government told an adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in April 2016 that Moscow had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails,” according to court documents unsealed Monday.

The adviser, George Papadopoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about that conversation. The plea represents the most explicit evidence connecting the Trump campaign to the Russian government’s meddling in last year’s election.

10 Likes

RussiA wants to UndErmine our eLection by Colluding withMueller investigation.

24 Likes

You may have noticed in the photo at the top, the President does not look well. In fact he looks terrible. This is huge, and he knows it.

3 Likes

So… we get President Paul Ryan, now… before the end of the year?

(Because Pence goes, too.) Do they resign? Do we get Impeachment hearings?

2 Likes

Comey vs Papadopolous. A study is servitude. For Comey, Trump was a bridge too far. For Poup? His last bridge will probably end in prison. Sure hope Trump moves into the cell next door.

4 Likes

jeez you’d think any “real” American would be glad to uncover Russian influence in our government.

6 Likes

A noose tightens from the outside .

2 Likes

Jeanine’s going to be extra-sauced for her opening tonight.

7 Likes

I’m going back to my prediction from a couple of months ago - Trump is out by Christmas 2017. Things are going to move fast now. I think Mueller had a lot lined up before coming out with the Papadopolous plea right after Mueller & Gates. It’s going to be an interesting time between now and Thanksgiving. IMHO.

13 Likes

Poor donnie thought he was just handing out treats to kids at the whitehouse today…instead he’s getting whammed by Mueller’s tricks and boy it’s gonna be messier and stick better than toilet paper in the trees after a rain!

HA…I love Halloween.

4 Likes

FAKE NEWS! FAKE INDICTMENT! What about Hillary? and her 33,000 emails?

Manafort did not destroy 35,000 emails unlike Crooked Hillary. Papadapopoplololaus did not destroy 45,000 emails like Hillary! And what about the missing 50,000 emails from Hillary about that Ben fellow? Ben Ghazi? Ben Garrazi?

While I was having the BIGGEST inauguration crowds in HISTORY!, Hillary was deleting 65,000 emails illegally! My friends should not be indicted. The Clinton Administration should be indicted, especially because of Ben, and her missing 100,000 emails! STOP IT ALREADY!
SAD!

11 Likes

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails: July 27, 2016

7 Likes

Laughing at what I thought I read. he looks terminal. Hahaha

@georgeh This might have been an “Ah-hah!” moment for investigators.

7 Likes

Ah…dahlink…that is why the most excellent Russia photoshop artists are hard at work.

Photoshop was created by Russians you know.

2 Likes

You know that old chestnut about living in interesting times. Ho, boy…

I still wonder… does the Republic survive, or do we dissolve into chaos?

Today’s revelations lead me to believe that the Joint Chiefs will tell the Lying Orange Urine-Stain to get bent if he tries to declare marshall law.

5 Likes

You mean the same russian babes who did their little wittle pee pee show for Teh Donald? I thought they were over 16.

1 Like

Mueller = Hurricane Maria

Trump = Puerto Rico

3 Likes

Nunes already went there last week haha…basically arguing that it’s suspiciously convenient that the Clinton Campaign gave Russia everything it could ever have wanted by producing the dossier etc.

1 Like

This could be the starting point.

Or Bill and Vlad sharing a few.

4 Likes

I wonder how the publication of the Papa confession is echoing around in there now? What I’d give to see a few candid reactions to that little mushroom cloud :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes