Discussion: Former Trump Adviser Pleads Guilty To Making False Statements To FBI

OT:

But every time I read George Papadopoulos, I hear Nick Pappagiorgio.

Been trying to get that out of my head all morning.

1 Like

Papadopoulos lied to the FBI in January…when Trump made his first crude, vulgarian attempts to obstruct justice directly to the FBI Director.

1 Like
1 Like

With apologies to Dylan and Hendrix …
“There’s too much collusion, I can’t get no covfefe”

4 Likes

I can’t wait to find out who indictment A is. Suuuuch suspense. Come on Mueller – make my Halloween!

1 Like

All of them, Katie.

1 Like

The stake-out watchers from the FBI will have long reports tomorrow morning.

1 Like

This captures how I feel this afternoon - like dancing. ‘Everybody Dance Now!’

1 Like

Like that sign on I-70 east of the Divide: “Truckers Don’t Be Fooled. You Are Not Down Yet.”

That was excellent, thanks.

3 Likes

Has this already been posted? If so, it’s enjoyable over & over:

7 Likes

Ok, I did not know this. It is in the last paragraph.

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/16/486085582/meet-paul-manafort-the-washington-insider-running-trumps-campaign

5 Likes

Papadopoulos forwarded one May 2016 email about this interest from the MFA to “three separate individuals who at the time were senior officials with the Campaign,”

Wait, don’t tell me. Not ONE of those three, when asked, told the truth about receiving or reading this e-mail, right??

Three more stooges to charge with PERJURY!

3 Likes

OT but it seems it might rain Friday and Saturday. Good for tamping down any remaining fire, but bad for fear of mudslides because so few trees left. Hope you and yours are safe and your property intact.

1 Like

Re Manafort. I remember at the time he was hired around July 2016, we were puzzled because he seemed to be an outsider with no experience running a presidential campaign. But it seems he was experienced in other ways. So orange moron knew just what he was doing, maybe for the first time, in hiring this guy.

2 Likes

This is good. Will have to spread it around.

1 Like

George Papadopoulos is having a Pap Smear done on his G-spot. Sad, I know. But I could not resist.

Try to resist in the future.

1 Like

Thanks so much. The weather the last few days has been cool, with a lot of moisture….heavy fog this morning….so everyone is resting easier. But yeah, lots of rain presents a different set of problems.

1 Like

besides, like a real repub would know who eustace tillly was - ha! that should be the clue right there for those who are not recognizing the parody

1 Like