Discussion: Former Trump Adviser Pleads Guilty To Making False Statements To FBI

I forgot about him. I bet he’s still looking for his office…

4 Likes

Another buried nugget

the president’s political opponents on Monday eagerly distributed a tweet from last year from Sean Hannity, the Fox News host and friend of Mr. Trump’s, quoting Newt Gingrich, another Trump ally, boasting of Mr. Manafort’s role. “Nobody should underestimate how much Paul Manafort did to really help get this campaign to where it is right now,” Mr. Gingrich was quoted saying

4 Likes

When Lily-white Pat was doing “Ain’t That A Shame?” he wanted to change the lyrics to “Isn’t That a Shame.”

5 Likes

I can’t wait to find out who was wearing a wire.

4 Likes

It was Monro.

2 Likes

Ditto Don Jr and Boy-toy Jared! (and Manafort of course)

3 Likes

Screen grab of the first page of the indictment clearly shows “description: INDICTMENT (B)” so there may indeed be other indictments under seal. More shoes will be dropping.

3 Likes

Kinda like the smirk that was all over racist elf sessions face
when he perjured himself before the confirmation committee?

4 Likes

You might’ve seen this. An obituary which is also a tribute.

2 Likes

Everyone else at the meetings held by DT jr, including Manafort and Kushner, were carrying their special campaign-issue briefcases, so they won’t be caught like this poor dumb guy.

Special thanks to my grandson for allowing me to take a picture of his own personal brief for this – I have not shown the interior, though, which includes invisible ink, several mustaches, special “see-behind-you eyeglasses” and other useful tools that all the president’s advisors use regularly.

6 Likes

Ivanka, better hope it never comes down to which one of you has to go jail.

Daddy will be copping a feel as he pushes you under the bus.

4 Likes

My favorite: January 27th

• Day: FBI interviews Papadope who lies
  • Later: Trump invites Comey to WH for dinner and loyalty pledge. (Don’t you think Comey knew about the Papadope interview and his agents’ feel for it)
8 Likes

Wondering if Manafort has received the message. He is a minimal player and had very little to do with Trump. Pardon chances low.

4 Likes

As my lawyer told me a few minutes ago when he stopped by for a chuckle with me, the person or persons named in Indictment (A) may not be in custody or available to take into custody.
He’s done a shit-ton of federal court lawyering, and he assures me that Papadopoulos is still singing as loudly as possible to get that 6-month sentence made into probation. It’s what they call “getting on the train.” in lawyer-speak.

5 Likes

Apparently according to Sarah Sanders there was no one who ever worked for any time at any time for the trump campaign. And all of em are innocent even though they also worked for the Kremlin.

3 Likes

According to Ma Hamhock, up is down, and day is night.
She’d climb a tree to tell you a lie when she could just stand in front of you and tell the truth.

2 Likes

This is admittedly a dumb question. I read that George Papadopoulos has plead guilty and is arrested. Does that mean that this traitor is now in prison and all of its earthly delights?

Manafort’s lawyer just called the charges as “ridiculous” in a weird comment on the steps pf a courthouse. Very strange behavior of a lawyer.
(“Snickering”)
Ma Hamhock
Heheheheahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Ha! For once, Newt was telling the truth.

2 Likes

Some have said it is Prof. Joseph Mifsud, who is the “honorary Director of the London Academy of Diplomacy.” Take this with a grain of salt, please, the internet is often wrong about these things.