Discussion: First Rule Of Palin Fight Club: You Do Not (Directly) Talk About Fight Club

I wouldn’t mind seein her wearin orange and not in a TV show

well yes but Im white trash too the difference between me and the pailins is they should be taken somewhere ona barge and put in large dump me I should be recycled cause im just too good to use just once…lol

1 Like

Yep, Sarah - when your daughter committed that violent felony, she showed everyone just exactly what a PERFECT strong xtian she is and what a fabulous role model she is because ALL right wingers know for a fact that the commission of violent felonies is going to get them a really good job and future of riches beyond their wildest dreams because the republican party will be offering a huge multi-million dollar contract to the holiest and most pure revirgin on the planet any second now.

Whenever you don’t like someone or something someone said, just ball up your fist and punch them out over and over and over and over and over and over.

Holy holy holy

Mudflats is the best! Loved this bit:

The day after the incident occurred, Sarah tried to do damage control and got on Twitter claiming “I was traveling yesterday, so I’m posting Todd’s 50th birthday greeting a day late.” If by (air quotes) “traveling” she meant sitting in the back of a Hummer stretch limo sitting next to Todd and his bleeding nose, with her shirtless drunken son and his randy friends, her street fighting daughter and the rest of the intoxicated hoard, then yeah… she was “traveling.”

1 Like

Bristolnacht - another proud chapter in the history of the woman John McCain wanted to put a heartbeat away from the nuclear codes.

2 Likes

Bristol says the articles the press publishes about her family are “complete garbage.” What else would one expect from articles about some of the trashiest wealthy people I’ve heard of?

1 Like

Well, wellwellwell, she was fighting for Jeezus and stuff, you betcha!

And to think. All it would have taken was for McCrash to have one good scare.

The Queen of Quit was one cardiac arrest away from being the most powerful person on the planet.

“I love my Bristol!” Sarah Palin wrote in her Facebook post.
“We loved us some Bristol” Wasilla Varsity Football team on the bathroom wall.

3 Likes

But she was chaste while she was doing them! She kept her “Just My Size” thong on halfway.

Well, it’s the NY Post, but this is documented elsewhere, also too. Seems Bible Barbie’s not wearing her wedding ring after that holy donnybrook.

Dang! Quitterspanx looks like she just got a D & C with a narwhal tusk.

So, what kind of settlement you think Tahr-dd will get? Or will
Klondike Kardashian just promise not to throw any more canned hams?

I just hope to the Lawd no demon’s blood or beer spurted on their Bibles.

Them thar Palinists have incessantly hectored (and grifted) about the importance of a Gawdly way of life.

Even with their national fame fading like a pair of Walmart jeans in a bucket of Clorox, the grift can go on for decades! They haven’t even begun to tap the second string. I know of people who maintain their millionaire lifestyles just from appearances on local Christian talk shows, fundiegelical cable shows, and Amway rallies.

Even if she dumps Tahr-dd as I hear might happen, Lady Blah-Blah has years of the big con ahead of her.

Would she even know who Grendel is? She is way beyond ignorant, but I love the reference.

Jeffery Dahmer’s mother also loved her son, but we all know he was a murderer. Is that how proud you are of your child?

1 Like

The family that grifts together stays in jail together (I hope).

“Strong Woman”? or “Top Beeyotch”

UGH!! me horny, find male, beat into summision, have cub, give to grandma grizzly and hope she keeps grifting so we can all eat.
Mama so proud of me. daddy taught me all the right moves. Daddy says it won’t be long and I can use a gun to get what I want.

“History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.”

2 Likes

Can’t we please just ignore anything the Palins do?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available