Discussion: Ferguson Official Is Having None Of Hannity's 'Education' On Police Brutality (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #226706

“Innocent until proven guilty*”

*Yeah, you know

18 Likes

A college dropout blowhard trying to educate people? Only in Fox 'Merka

50 Likes

Hannity being disrespectful to a black person, nothing new here.

40 Likes

You beat me to it. What a loser.

“Legally let me educate you again,” Hannity said later.

His law degree from where? Walmart?

36 Likes

Yes, Hannity is an expert on police brutality. Why he once got a speeding ticket, and the cop obnoxiously didn’t let it slide ever AFTER he revealed who he was! That was brutal!

25 Likes

The intertubes of course!

4 Likes

Costco (see: Idiocracy)

4 Likes

“You can try to talk over me, but let me tell you in our system of justice a person is innocent until proven guilty.”

Unless of course you’re an unarmed black kid in broad daylight…then you’re automatically declared guilty and executed on the spot. No need to prove anything. amirite there Hannity?

49 Likes

No Real 'Murikin shops at Costco. Costco swindles its hardworking shareholders by overpaying its workers and coddling them with benefits like healthcare and not pressuring its suppliers to export jobs or crush the life out of their workers.

Real Murikins’ go to Sam’s for their mass consumption needs.

37 Likes

Hey, don’t blame me, I think the movie was written in Librul Queerywood.

“Joe and Frito are walking through a Costco, much bigger than what was in Joe’s time
Greeter: Hi, welcome to Costco. I love you.
Frito: Yeah, I know this place pretty good. I went to law school here.
Joe: You went to law school at Costco?
Frito: So did my father. Thank God for being a legacy, or else I might not have gotten in.”

16 Likes

Shorter Hannity: “Let me educate you. He was black. Therefore he needed shooting.”

19 Likes

Why can’t this ancestor of freed slaves understand the Runaway Slave Act and how it still works in John Roberts’ Post Racial America?

8 Likes

Hannity knows we can all hear him, right?

6 Likes

Exactly!

innocent until proven guilty, unless you’re a young black man “talking” to a white cop. Then (what does the) Fox say? Cop innocent, kid guilty.

And using video that the cop had no access to prior to the shooting to justify the shooting? Doesn’t work that way. Can’t take an unknown incident and use it as motivation for an action. Unless you espouse to the Chaos theory and 17 butterflies were flapping out your butt Hannity!

5 Likes

Only white policemen get the benefit of the doubt when a dead black male is lying in his own blood for over three hours in the hot summer sun. We must respect law enforcement but not the dead?

4 Likes

“Abraham Lincoln was a republican” and other whitewashed history lessons by white republican men.

The GOP is really pushing their black outreach. Will Hannity hold rape teach-ins for women as well??

6 Likes

I’m confused. Does this qualify as mansplaining, or whitesplaining? Or is it just Hannity being his usual moronic self?

7 Likes

The Ferguson Police Chief went to the same law school as Hannity.

1 Like

He’s your typical a**hole .

1 Like