Discussion: Federal Judge OKs Marriage Licenses Without Kim Davis' Name In Kentucky

Discussion for article #245847

How’s it feel to lose despite your best efforts?

5 Likes

You mean besides the four she herself has had?

4 Likes

Can I have her job? She officially does nothing and gets paid for it. Hell I could do that from here.

11 Likes

When I saw the headline, I thought the federal judge had said that Kim was now legally married to several dozen people.

1 Like

First paragraph - operative word * likely * valid , which still doesn’t mean they are .

3 Likes

2 Likes

Now, if we could just remove her name from history!

3 Likes

Good thing. No wedded couples want to have her name framed in the same document as theirs.

5 Likes

It’s not like she actually signed the things in person, with a pen, to begin with.

2 Likes

Davis just totally lost whatever influence she had.

2 Likes

Please no more pix of this self-important, hypocritical turd. Maybe a pic of the new, improved marriage license with a blank spot?

3 Likes

“Likely” because it now depends on local and state courts in Kentucky and elsewhere recognizing the validity of the modified licenses in practice. Presumably the vast majority will, but there will probably be some backwoods Justice of the Peace who decides he needs to get right with Jeebus by throwing a temper tantrum about it.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000230208/polls_jesusGun_BottleCROPPED_1529_805806_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

3 Likes

Since Huckabuck has nothing to do these days, was he there to comfort her in her hour of need?

2 Likes

Please, please, let this woman fade into the obscurity she so richly deserves!

2 Likes

Tell me why, you are collecting your paycheck again?

That’s gotta be a fun place to work.

Appeal it. “Separate but equal” marriage licenses is a fucking joke.

Perhaps this is a win for everyone. Now no one has to have her name on their marriage license. What a downer that would be to always be reminded of this nasty woman.

1 Like

And to think this all started years ago when Kimmi made that trip to San Francisco

4 Likes