Discussion: Facebook Bans Accounts Of White Nationalist Who Attended C'ville Rally

Ruh Roh. There gonna need a phone tree now.

2 Likes

Guess they’ll have to rely on smoke signals from burning crosses now…

2 Likes

Bad day for the poor guy

2 Likes

Oh, getting banned from FB is the least of Mr. Cantwell’s problems. There is apparently a warrant out for his arrest. Here he is crying like a little baby because he’s scared now. (don’t you love when a bully haz a sad?)

5 Likes

This needs to be circulated far and wide…

Whining like a whipped puppy…

2 Likes

Donnie must have made a few phone calls back to his Moscow handlers…

3 Likes

Oh the sniveling little shit pile. In the video, he can show his guns. He chant about Jews. He can rant about commies and blacks taking over America. Shine a light on him though and he literally wets himself.

3 Likes

The cockroach is terrified police are going to kill him. Gee, he must feel like he’s, gasp, a man of color. So sad.

And who knew cockroaches could cry? Can our resident biologist @ralph_vonholst please confirm this?

1 Like

But why not trump’s?

Twitter shutters accounts of U.S. white supremacy website

Poor widdle nazi. People are being so mean to him.

2 Likes

I’m assuming it’s just one more person who believes that exercising free speech rights means never having to worry about consequences. Saying on camera that “many more people will die” may not have been his smartest move. Bragging that he was in the gym getting strong to “prepare for violence” is a phrase he might want to skip in job interviews.

In the Vice piece, he impressed me as a reality show wannabe or a wannabe leader of his hate group. I even question whether or not he really was “maced”, not once, but twice. And “maced”? Was it pepper spray? How much did he need to be in someone’s face to get pepper sprayed?

Would love to see someone do a mashup of the Vice swagger and trash talk with this crying video. All in all, he sees himself as a big, bad manly man but when the shit gets real, he cries like a baby.

3 Likes

I though the hacker group anonymous was going to go after the so-called alt-right. I wonder whatever happened with that?

1 Like

That would be priceless. Anybody?

1 Like

I just discovered that someone has already done it!

Christopher Cantwell Vice Interview vs Crying like a baby

2 Likes

Apple denounces neo-Nazis as Spotify bans ‘white power’ tracks

Cuanto más mejor, menina.

1 Like