Discussion: EXCLUSIVE: Missouri Gov. Accused Of Blackmail Allegedly Slapped Ex-Lover

2 Likes

Charming. Another one bites the dust.

21 Likes

The thing I find most shameful about this whole thing is that the guy was once a Democrat.

15 Likes

This is all pretty tame stuff really. Someone call me when the pool boy and the donkey enter the story.

26 Likes

I’d feel ashamed if he still was a Democrat. He’s right where he belongs.

30 Likes

I don’t know what it is about this story, but from what I’ve heard so far I’m creeped out. I don’t expect this storyline to get better when more details come out.

28 Likes

I thought the cat woman took care of your Aristocratic needs.

6 Likes

Asked if he believed more damaging revelations about Greitens had yet to surface, Watkins said he believed that was a “correct statement.”

Today’s GOP: The Party of Family Values of Regulating Other People’s Genitals That Doth Protest Too Much.

43 Likes

He should have gone hiking on the Appalachian Trail.

24 Likes

What if the former Alabama governor enters the story?

26 Likes

So, it sounds like he was having sex with her all over the home he shared with his wife. And then slapping her around for having sex with her husband. Man, this is all kinds of creepy.

41 Likes

Just waiting for the mention of a machine device being used (not a vibrator) and then the question about ‘GOP family values’ can get discussed again.

6 Likes

Nice guys, these Missouri Republicans. I’m remembering Todd Akins, too. Good Midwestern family values.

17 Likes

And I’ll bet he wanted to get her pregnant because he was a “family values” kinda guy.

13 Likes

Penthouse Forum, December, 1988

23 Likes

Points for extra EWW there, Kat.

14 Likes

Well, there you have it. FOX and Rush just breathed a sigh of relief as they will undoubtedly claim that he did these things while still a Democrat (regardless of when he actually did change parties).

10 Likes

He seems nice. His buddy Mike Pence will no doubt leap to his defense on the grounds that the promiscuous hussy needed slapping around.

15 Likes

Let’s see adultery, blackmail, physical abuse, yup he is a Republican all right. How much do you want to bet he ran as a “family values” candidate.

14 Likes

Hope they apply the same standard to this jerk as they did to Al Franken, but I’ve little hope of this.
On a scale, this behavior is far more repugnant than Franken’s crude, frat boy horseplay.

22 Likes