Discussion: Ex.-Rep. Walsh 'Very Seriously' Considering Challenging Sen. Kirk

Discussion for article #233328

The ego is strong in this empty suit…

2 Likes

Brownian motion.

1 Like

Walsh’s unemployment benefits are expiring?

7 Likes

“My reputation does 185… I lost my mind and now I don’t drive.”

…in the TeaPotty.

Can you imagine hating government so much that you scratch this hard to be part of it?

4 Likes

The little creep just can’t stand not to have attention paid to him. He’s the personification of the term ‘attention whore.’

5 Likes

Well that’s swell, Joe. It also would have been nice of you as a Deadbeat Dad to “Very Seriously” consider paying the child support you failed to provide to your children for years.

Vermin.

4 Likes

Because a $174,000 salary (plus benefits) is a lot more than he’s making now.

3 Likes

Rep. Duckworth is also considering running for the seat. If Walsh beats Kirk in the primary, Duckworth gets to whip Walsh again. She destroyed Walsh at every turn. Sweet.

7 Likes

Tough to handle misfortune and fame…everybody’s so different I’m still insane

2 Likes

Oh those republican jokesters! They’re just a laugh a minute aren’t they?

2 Likes

Isn’t this a guy who got his ass kicked by a woman with no legs?

7 Likes

Jeepers, Deadbeat Dad, the voters in your own district rejected you. Now you’re gunning for statewide rejection? Go for it, Deadbeat Dad! The ads write themselves…

2 Likes

Good. Let him start campaigning, then get caught using those funds to pay his personal debts, a la Christine O’Donnell.

1 Like

Steve Stockman very seriously considered a primary challenge against John Cornyn too,but the GOP primary voters never took him seriously.

I think Kirk still limps quite a bit after his stroke, too.

He’s probably having trouble finding work after so thoroughly and publicly making an ass of himself as a US Rep.

3 Likes

I was recently in D.C., and on the return flight, our Junior Senator Mark Kirk was wheeled onboard into 1st Class. He did not look good. He may be healthy enough after a stroke, but he did not look well.

That being said, here in Illinois we have an open primary process. Meaning, I can select any ballot I’d like at the polls. If ‘Deadbeat’ challenges Kirk, I’m requesting a Republican ballot. Hopefully Donald Trump will still be on the ballot as well.

4 Likes