Discussion: Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Lashes Out At 'Degenerate' Nicki Minaj

Discussion for article #231643

Dave’s just still upset at Ni(CLANG!) records: THIS upset.

1 Like

Just another inane comment from a mainstream Republican.

6 Likes

Fuck this guy.

2 Likes

Well hey, what’s racist about that?

2 Likes

I just love that the GOP is going into the new GOP led Congress with the most well known klansman and racist having now been raised back to national prominence. I suspect that at some point various GOPers are going to get tired of being asked about Duke and will attack him. That will be right before Duke starts naming names. Of course, then the media will defer to Mia Love as if she’s the voice of black America.

16 Likes

Mia Love must be the face of something good. I mean, come on. Her name is LOVE.

6 Likes

Thanks David - I had been thinking that you had toned things down & were speaking publicly in a very benign manner so as to attempt to mislead people into thinking that you were focused on reasonable discussion … it kind of worried me because I thought you might fool some folks … Ah! but thankfully you cleared it all up & once again revealed yourself to be the ass that you are!

3 Likes

David Duke is just Steve Scalise without the Italian last name.

6 Likes

JFK: assassinated. MLK: assassinated. RFK: assassinated. David Duke and every other Confederate traitor asshole whose existence proves that southern white males are lower on the evolutionary scale than a bag of used cat litter: still walking around.

3 Likes

The Confederates, loathesome as they were, weren’t rabidly anti-Semitic. Duke is. Call him for what he is, Godwin’s law notwithstanding–a Nazi. Not a neo-Nazi, mind you. A plain old style Nazi.

4 Likes

Maybe too much T & A for David’s taste?

Stevie Ray Vaughan dead, Bon Jovi alive.

No justice in the universe. :frowning:

2 Likes

Wait, David Duke has a radio show? WTF?

2 Likes

Dear Mr. Duke,

Eat excrement and become deceased.

Sincerely,

PPP

2 Likes

Yeah, speaking as the mythical old Roadie, I knew and know them both. We have seen the reality of justice in America, and it ain’t Jon’s fault… Having said that, I will now listen to live recordings of Stevie for the rest of the day… Sorry Jon, the Captain’s right.

1 Like

Before it’s all over I’d like to see David Duke the pasty skinned bag of dog feces with the mental retardation affliction impaled with his demon’s head on a stick.

1 Like

I’d just like to say how glad I am that David Duke’s relationship with prominent Republicans is back in the news again.

Yes, it really does reinforce their “outreach” to minorities, innit? Republicans are clueless about anyone except old white people.

Forthcoming public announcement from Scalise: Why, I had no idea he was like that!