Discussion: Ex-GOPer Walsh Defends 'Beheading' Tweet: 'I Don’t Walk It Back At All'

Discussion for article #232065

Worthless piece of shit doesn’t even know what “satire” is.

10 Likes

what about that shit haircut, is that satire too?

3 Likes

Mr Walsh fits the profile for today’s repug to a tee.

5 Likes

apparently life inside the right-wing bubble has its own dictionary as well, where ‘satire’ is defined as, “a magic word that inoculates conservatives from any criticism for an idiotic, slanderous or barbaric statement.”

And now for his next act, Walsh will accuse critics of taking away his free speech rights and compare them to Hitler and the terrorists who attacked Charlie Hebdo.

11 Likes

Pro-tip, deadbeat: satire requires a minimum of understanding. You can’t even clear that low bar.

5 Likes

Joe Walsh has been molesting his daughter since she was an infant. He masturbates while sniffing her dirty panties and watching her bathe and change with the spy cam he installed in her bathroom.

Oh, you’re offended Mr. Walsh? I don’t understand why, it’s just satire.

10 Likes

You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

6 Likes

Joe Walsh, along with Allen West, rode the Tea Party wave into Congress in 2010 and went out with the tide in 2012. The man is a deadbeat loser. His seat is now held by Tammy Duckworth. He got his ass kicked by a woman without legs.

15 Likes

You win the internets today!

4 Likes

And Dieudonne’s Nazi salute is just performance art.

2 Likes

other examples of conservatives having no idea what satire is:

http://www.alan.com/2014/07/05/conservatives-totally-lose-their-sht-after-falling-for-satiricalfake-news-sites-post-on-obama/

5 Likes

It’s the Limbaugh Defense!

“It was a joke!..Cancha take a joke?”

Worthless piece of shit describes him to perfection. Why is he allowed air time?

1 Like

So he’s trying to compete with Rand Paul’s bird nest?

1 Like

Joe believes this is satire too:

4 Likes

“He said, however, that he stood by the basic idea of his tweet”

See? I apologized to you fuckers, now leave me alone!

3 Likes

To call this guy a douche bag is an insult to douche bags.
He is pond scum slime

1 Like

He looks like spongebob square pants - at least his head does

It’s astounding how much these right-wing super patriotic Republicans who claim to love America so much hate Americans.

1 Like