Discussion: Ex-Campaign Aide Tells House Judiciary He Doesn't Intend To Cooperate With Requests

1 Like

Cool. Go to jail.

64 Likes

If you didn’t do anything wrong, how is there any real danger of a perjury trap?

55 Likes

I would love to see all these bastards subpoenaed and then taking the fifth.

23 Likes

Caputo is an especially dickish member of a group in which the general level of dickishness runs very high.

53 Likes

I always go back to my favorite scene from Witness for the Prosecution.
The only way it’s a perjury trap is “were you a liar then or are you a liar now?”

25 Likes

How ironic is that? He’s saying he can’t speak without lying, and it’s the most honest thing he’s ever said.

28 Likes

Trumpublican definition of “perjury trap” – If I lie, they will crucify me, and if I tell the truth, they will crucify me.

Nowhere is the possibility of not doing the crime in the first place ever considered.

40 Likes

Totally innocent, totally cool. Time for warrants!

10 Likes

Amazing how some of them have distinct ties to Russia.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Great. I’m sure this will work out very well for him.

Gawd, I had no idea as to the deep bench of criminal stooges ready to subvert America with Trump, but I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.

13 Likes

I’m breathlessly awaiting seeing a crowd of RWMFs screeching “Lock HIM up!!!”

4 Likes

Solution to perjury trap? Don’t commit perjury.

21 Likes

You could pretty much say that about ANY of the Traitor-in-Chief’s friends, inner circle, etc.

10 Likes

WHAT YA GOT TO HIDE?

Believe with the perjury trap comment they sure are looking at the cell door closing on their fat azz.

6 Likes

Now wait they can’t all be especially dickish compared to each other! That’s prevented by the laws of dickishness physics.

21 Likes

Do these people really not understand how this works? Because at the very least he just committed to writing his lawyers a really big check.

14 Likes

The Trump campaign is where all the dicks are more dickish than average.

11 Likes

So has Caputo talked to Whitaker about getting a big dick toilet, at a discount of course?

7 Likes