Discussion: Even Fox News Acknowledges ‘Experts Say Voter Fraud Is Rare’

2 Likes

The transition to the post-Ailes Fox must really be underway now.

14 Likes

Trump is peaking too early with this “rigged election” nonsense.

By the time Election Day rolls around, only his most rabid supporters will believe this…and they’re immune to all logic and reasoning.

6 Likes

Wow, welcome to bizarro world. A true fact was uttered on Fux News…

6 Likes

You know your reputation as a media company can only go up when you hear the phrase, “Even THEY acknowledge the truth”

6 Likes

So, has the standard of journalism really increased so much since Jabba the Hut departed? Will wonders ever cease?

2 Likes

“The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie–deliberate,
contrived and dishonest–but the myth–persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We
subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy
the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

[Commencement Address at Yale University, June 11 1962]”

John F. Kennedy

10 Likes

If the GOP establishment was sh*tting green nickels before Rump’s nonsense, they must be empty at this point.

All the "rigged election/voter fraud’ nonsense does is to depress turnout. Republican turnout, that is. Rump & Bannon think that’s a good idea because they’re just as much at war with them as they are with us.

6 Likes

Man, without Roger Ailes at the helm, FNC’s ability to regurgitate the RNC’s approved talking points has gone straight to shit.

2 Likes

A rare moment of sanity does not make Fox sane.

5 Likes

“The hosts of Fox News’ The Five said they don’t understand why Trump keeps pushing this claim.”

Gosh, that’s a real head-scratcher.

A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Like the Voynich Manuscript or the Wow Signal, I guess we’ll just never know…

/eyeroll

6 Likes

Whoa there, Fox News! If you start admitting that experts know more than Donald Trump, you’re getting perilously close to saying that even scientists have some credibility. At that point, how are you supposed to keep denying global warming??

Better retract that statement and climb back aboard the Trumptanic. Captain Pussygrabber swears it can’t possibly go down.

4 Likes

Good luck with that stuffing the genie back in the bottle thing, Foxkins.

2 Likes

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. I like it.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because Murdoch is preoccupied with destroying the U.K.?

Lots of friends there who all shake their heads at Trump, who almost makes Boris Johnson look acceptable (Farage is beyond the pale), but they have a lot more to worry about post-Brexit vote than we do. They’ve never had much of an economy to begin with since the end of the Empire. Even we could afford to lend them enough money to tied them over.

1 Like

Why do most Fox male on-air personalities look like bellends ( a new slur I picked up from the Guardian’s comment section)?

1 Like

Had to Google that one.

1 Like

I did too, but I think it shows an erudite progression in slurs.

1 Like

TrumpTV will soon come to the rescue of those for whom Fox News is too reality-based.

1 Like

Wow! Even dead people find Trump distasteful :wink: